The Quietest pc known to man.

Hello i am on a pilgramige to the ideal of a qiuet pc, are my dreams to far fetched, or simple simply dreaming of a dream that dimply won't happen.

Sighhhh!!!

System specs

Windows 8 professional 64bit

Motherboard fx900 series v2

AMD 8350 4gh's no overclockock

Main os on a ssd evo samsung 500gb

second drive a Seagate hybrid ssd 500gb

case antec 1200 loud and angry at me.

Edited by Inkatet666

silent PCs are easy. it mostly depends on the fans and heatsink you put in your computer. and your case.

this video is a few years old now (it came out when i built my pc), but its of a fanless heatsink!

anyways, if you want a quiet pc, get good fans, get a good heatsink, and get a good case. boom. silent.

Edited by hoofhearted4

Abrebretiet to you, means thanks in my language. Sigh looked for the dimensions of that case. Its to small. Any ideas.

Any idea what would be the quietest heatsink. I am lost in that type of thing.

Edited by Inkatet666

look into a Closed loop system like the H100i. good fans are noctua fans or Corsair fans. (i used the H100i and 7 Corsair fans, my case is currently open, side panels off, and i can't hear it). it does get a little louder when gaming, but thats more the GPU, side panels on though, and i still can't hear, especially with headphones, but even without i can't.

I have a Fractal Arc Midi case. plenty of room, i like it. it does have some sound proofing as well, on the sides. but there are cases (by other manufacturers, but by Fractal as well) with more sound proofing) you CAN run into heat issues with more sound proofing, but honestly, it's not a big deal unless you have like 3 GPUS and are gaming for 12 hours. and even then, a good air flow and it wont matter.

also, whats youre native language?

are you set on that case? thats quite an old case, and while its good, and the most rated case Newegg, there are certainly better cases out today.

if you want quiet, i would tried to go closed loop. Not that heatsinks arent quiet, the good ones are.

Noctua is known for their NH-D14. though that was a couple of years ago and i am not up to date with products.

If you're looking for a full tower check out the Nanoxia DS5. Easily the quietest PC case I've ever owned.

Also very happy with our Thermalright Macho Rev B CPU cooler, which is oversized to the point of allowing almost fanless cooling (ours runs at 300RPM at idle temps).