Weapons

bellyrump

There definitely need to be snowballs, not really dangerous until your strength is like 200, but then they'll take your head clean off. This would be such a good, easy to make thing too. :thumbsup: Also says you can smith your own weapons, these would be like the easiest option for blacksmithing. In the wilderness, when your weapon breaks, you're now surrounded by nature's arsenal, snow!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some staff would be nice that is not magic. I mean like there is like a staff melee combat system. thus this would add room for better weapon.

-level system-

bamboo/branches

to hand crafted wood

crude metal with wood

pure metals

metal design

+form here on

Edited by PreWar

Well Mr.Hammonds sir, I do believe you are the glass expert. Make the daggarrr =3

Can't wait for Skyrim I'll probably jump right back on the modding horse.

Edited by L33Nexus

Some staff would be nice that is not magic. I mean like there is like a staff melee combat system. thus this would add room for better weapon.

-level system-

bamboo/branches

to hand crafted wood

crude metal with wood

pure metals

metal design

+form here on

You'd need some blades in there too, maybe a "Polearm" skill.

Now that I've seen screenshots of the weapons its clear Bethesda is continuing the unfortunate route of oversized, and unwieldy weapons... Thinking I need to brush up on my rendering skills and create a weapon replacer that makes the items look realistic and usable.

There were some really great ones available for oblivion. Unfortunately no one ever seemed to address glass weapons looking more like popcicles than actual blades.

well a spear and polearms,double bladed swords,double bladed axe or meaby trident weapons

but a titanian gold axe would be fine :thumbsup:

They should have Iron, Steel, Silver, Glass, Deadric and they mayble will have Stalhrim, Mithril, Dwarven. They seem to have Iron, Steel, Silver, Glass, Deadric in TES3 & TES4 so I can see those coming back most likely but some are maybes. I hope for Stalhrim since it is like the best armor ever from Bloodmoon.

They should have Iron, Steel, Silver, Glass, Deadric and they mayble will have Stalhrim, Mithril, Dwarven. They seem to have Iron, Steel, Silver, Glass, Deadric in TES3 & TES4 so I can see those coming back most likely but some are maybes. I hope for Stalhrim since it is like the best armor ever from Bloodmoon.

I don't recal any weapons made from Mithril but I may just be being forgettful. I wonder if there is a reason if there are not any.