Strange graphical glitch when using ENB, any ideas?

SplashDamage

I've just come across a strange graphics glitch while playing Skyrim. This current incarnation is fairly modded. When spawning "Mudcrab Servant" (from the SIC mod) through the console (this also happens when their spawned normally in the game), the blueish crab which looks normal, goes a solid dull blue color when he dies. This doesn't happen if the white or greenish Mudcrab Servant gets spawned, just the blueish one. It looks normal, then as it dies, there's a magical crackle from it, then it just goes blue. When I uncheck "Use Effect" for the ENB in game, the mudcrab goes invisible with just a hint of texture shadow here and there, check it back, it's solid blue again.

If I check "Enable Transparency AA", it almost looks normal, with just a few solid blue polys here and there.

AA and it's like are turned off in the skyrimprefs.ini. Is this the result of a corrupt data file? A hidden tint or invis mask in a texture mod somewhere?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It's very possible, I'll give it a test here in a sec and see if I can isolate the cause a tad bit further. Normally i'll use Optimizer Textures to compress or correct any of the loose game textures. This time though, it seems that it somehow malfunctioned when run against the "mods" directory managed by MO. Strangely, it somehow "deleted" or didn't save few/random modified files back, nor were they in the backup file it creates which resulted in missing textures, which i've only seen and corrected for "Cloaks of Skyrim"; lost a few textures for Whiterun, Dawnguard cloaks and the spinning wheel - the rest was ok.

Edited by SplashDamage

So far it turns out to be:

Have EnableZPrepass set to true in enblocal.ini AND having bshadowmaskzprepass set to 1 in skyrimprefs.ini. If I also set bmainzprepass to 1 I get solid white images instead of the blueish colored ones - whether or not EnableZPrepass is set in enblocal.ino or not.

I've noticed with this type of "actor", being dynamically summoned through SIC, seems to want to go invisible or disappear when killed, but isn't completely gone. Like a bound sword or battleaxe would be. It's invisible, but you can still scroll over it's "hit box" area and loot it - though it appears to not be there. From that, I'm guessing it's an oversight where the npc isn't being cleaned up properly on death.