Mod request: Initial (Kaer Morhen) Armor Upgrade

Kav13

The best looking armor in the game is the armor Geralt begins the game with (Kaer Morhen).

Could someone please create some upgraded versions of it (or just increase its stats) so we don't have to look like clowns with a beer belly at higher levels?

Thank you very much.

So much this. While the Bear school armor looks "ok", I really dislike the look of both the Griffin and Cat school sets; I really don't understand why we didn't get a mid-game and upgradeable version of the Kaer Morhen / Wolf school set.

I actually made this 'mod' for myself. I increased the armor to 40 and all the protections by .25 their percentage. It's really easy to make yourself once you understand how to extract and repack the files (hopefully there will be a damn override folder soon like TW2 so you dpon't have to worry about repacking files at the same file size)

I plan on upgrading them like this (+10 to armor +0.25 or +0.33 to protections) as I progress through the game and when the upgrades seem viable. I could give you my patch.bundle file but it has some other edits on there like triple carry weight and no stamina delay.

Edited by ModelsOfBoats