Future Mods?

wannsa

DoF and AO??

Depth of field and Ambient occlusion.

You mean that's not already going to be there??? :huh:

The screen shots released thus far do not display a very noticable DoF effect, and if it is, it is probably not dynamic, meaning it may only blur far away things, instead of near when focusing on far and vise versa.

Evidence points towards no but we will have to see.

I really hope theres a construction set. I honestly think I have more fun installing mods and making them work together, than playing Oblivion atm lol.

and I really pray the camera movement is easier to learn than the old CS. For days I would sit there, move 1 item in a bar, and the whole thing would flip lol.

I'm not much better now, but I'll get it one day. I give all the modders Kudos. Ya'll give me hours of entertainment and TES just wouldn't be the same without ya! :wub:

I have made the same mods for Morrowind and Oblivion so if I made a guild for Morrowind I made it in Oblivion as well. I am planning on doing the same for Skyrimj and the things they add in Skyrim I will make for Morrowind and Oblivion like when they added buyable houses for Oblivion I made buyable houses for Morrowind.

Main Mods

Adventurers Guild-Aready made for Morrowind and Oblivion

Qaja'kar-Aready made for Morrowind and Oblivion

Castle Mod-Aready made for Oblivion

(Maybe a Battle mod)-Aready made for Oblivion

New settlements-Aready made for Morrowind (Bloodmoon)

Buy A House-(If they don't have buyable homes then I will ad them)-Aready made for Morrowind and Shivering Isles

Needs-(If they aready have a eating, drinking, sleeping system for the game which I know they did for Fallout I still may make it even if they do have one but change it up)-Aready made for Morrowind and Oblivion

QOTW-(I will do this last and wait for all the DLC to be releaseed first)-Aready started for Morrowind and Oblivion

Edited by LegoManIAm94

If the level scaling system is any bit as mind-numbing as it was in Oblivion, I'm sure the first mod people will start looking for is an overhaul mod like OOO.

Hopefully, everyone who's planning on working on huge overhaul mods such as OOO and MMM will get together and collaborate on one massive mod, so we don't have to go through the trouble of patching them to work with each other a la FCOM.

For the past year I've been modding like hell for other games, learning both 3dsmax and photoshop a LOT. The day when Skyrim is in my hands, all of those projects will be dropped, and I shall spend all my work and time on this awesome game :D Hopefully being able to add lots of new content.

Considering what the mod-scene lacked in Oblivion, I know two of my main goals will be to make real alternative armors and clothes for female characters (Which actually covers and protects the body), while also concentrating a lot on male characters and male versions of all new sets and cosmetic details. I'm thinking heavy Nord themes here with lots of rough iron, fur and wooden details :D Matching the theme of Skyrim is important!

I'm also already planning on my first character, a large Nord who I was supposed make in Oblivion but never found the time. Saving him for Skyrim would now be the obvious choice (I've never played a nord before!) :P I've always imagined that he would somehow cross roads with my old vampire character Brina, which would start off a somewhat brutal story about revenge and stuff that I have been playing with in my head. Hopefully I'll be able to evolve this into a sort of quest-mod, with lots of riddles and puzzles to solve ;)

But of course I will first play through the game without any mods!

No modding will mean no play or purchase in my humble mind.

And I thank that Bethesda Kinda relies on there mod ing community to fix what sucks to acheave Higher rating then there game rightly deserves.