Having trouble with textures

SpringBoobSquirePin

I recently downloaded New Vegas after I started getting a glitch where some textures would show up and some wouldn't. I removed all of my mods, re-installed, and downloaded some of the mods back (but not nearly as many as before), but I still sometimes get the glitch. Sometimes I will load the game up, and sometimes I will get (http://postimg.org/image/py90i1id3/) this. In the case of this screenshot, I started a new game and everything was normal, but then I quit to get the first person camera mod and this happened when I got back. Here is my load order:

FalloutNV.esm

Tribal Pack.esm

|

|

|

Gun Runner's Arsenal.esm

FCOMaster.esm

A Better Cass - Rearmed SG.esp

A Better Veronica.esp

Dark Justice Duster.esp

GoodspringsFarmhouse_v1.2.esp

I Got Spurs.esp

CM Lighting DLC Support.esp

CM_Lighting_FNV.esp

RealSmokes.esp

Lever Rifle fire rate slow.esp

SW38S.esp (Just a gun mod)

TFH Better Authority Glasses.esp

A Better Cass.esp

Not in the load order, I have SSS Western Sound Overhaul, Weapon Animation Replacers, cowboy repeater retexture, and NMC Medium texture pack.

My specs are Core i3 4130, 8GB RAM, Sapphire R9 280 3GB. Any help will be greatly appreciated and I thank anyone in advance.

The Steam Overlay might be causing this. Whenever a notification appears (such as chat, screenshot, stream, etc.) and an ENB is enabled, the textures will go transparent. I don't know specifically what causes this though and I've only managed to fix it by turning off notifications while in-game.

After getting outside and walking around a bit, I figured out that the entire world goes transparent, but only when I look in a certain direction. This (https://www.sendvid.com/96bdbur7) is just me spinning in a circle for a few seconds to show what I mean. No Steam notifications or anything, and this is after re-installing the ENB (Bleak ENB).

Okay, it is definitely the ENB. I did a clean re-install of New Vegas and everything was normal until I installed the ENB. I know I followed the directions on the nexus and I've had it installed and working before, so it should be fine.

Yeah I figured it was the ENB though I had a thought about over loaded with HD textures but if it is running right now awesome. I read up on the Bleak ENB and a lot of people have had issues with it from not installing it properly and from experimenting with other enb and testing for mod conflicts with weather mods etc. Good on ya for fixing it!