Mods for Skyrim might ruin the fun??

dodger805

The problem that it is all there is on the Nexus now. You are right I don't have to download them but they completely overwhelm anything else.

I do not quite understand this. Do you mean that there are no longer any mods being made that are lore-friendly? And this is in some way the adult and none-lore-friendly mods fault? Or is it just that you have trouble finding the lore-friendly mods?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough we are really just two sides of the same spectrum and I guess.

And somehow now I have the feeling that you think I'm somebody who puts those huge swords into her game.

Funny fact of the day: I do not. I do experiment with manga-like characters but usually I do not include their equipment. Why? Because for me it is NOT about realism, plausibility - it's a fantasy world after all - it is about the general feel of the game world. I have my own personal limits and when certain mods cross those limits I do not use them/remove them. But still, unlike some other players, I'm not convinced that I have the moral high ground to tell other people what kinds of mods constitute 'an insult to the people who designed this game'. (This is obviously aimed at another poster, and not you).