Perkus Maximus possible bug?

ironbender800

I desperately want to try this mod but as I am very new to nexus and modding I have no idea how to do any of the things required to be able to use it. any help at all would be lovely. sorry to hijack your thread but it seems like you found your answer and might not mind my intrusion.

Sorry for the late reply it has been a busy weekend. I have gotten a bit of experience over the weekend playing around with mods. reading A LOT of material. (finally got CBBE installed and working). my original issue was i didn't know what Pama was or how to run it, but now that I have dealt with BodySlide2 and Outfit Studio I do believe I know how to solve that issue. As of right now my question is going to be which patch(s) I need. There is the one listed on the main mod page, and then the ones that are on another page with the link on the main page. Not sure if you need a list of the mods I am currently using to be able to answer this. I will try to give the best information I can, and I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to assist me.

The only patch that is absolutely required is the one you create with the patcher that comes with the main mod. You will find the patcher executable in

\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SkyProc Patchers\T3nd0_PatchusMaximus

Then there is this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59257/?

Which is reccomended if you have a lot of mods installed. Just make sure that when installing the above patch you don't select any of the mod options that you do not have.

If you want to watch a video on the subject I suggest watching Gophers videos on the mod (although some of it is outdated most info found still applies)

Edited by Noortje