A Herd of Sheep

Trapiki

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know that if you are neither a sheep or ASMF you are not covered in the treaty?

Therefore, I would advise you to stand aside. :turned:

Now, Frost. About your sheep... *questionquestionquestionquestion*

For Brokenergy's eyes only.

I knew that the curiosity would beat you. Alright, try and decode it. :pinch:

NTEgNmUgNGEgNzYgNjEgMzIgNTYgNzUgNGMgNDMgNDIgNTQgNjQgNDcgNDYgNzkgNjQgNDMgNDIgNzcgNjIgMzMgNGUgNzAgNjQgNDcgNmMgNzYgNjIgNmQgNmMgNzUgNWEgNzkgNDIgMzAgNjEgNDcgNTUgNjcgNjQgNDggNGEgNzYgNjIgMzMgNDIgN2EgNDkgNDcgNDYgNzkgNjIgMzMgNTYgNzUgNWEgNDMgNDIgNDQgNTUgNDMgNDIgNTEgNjIgMzIgNzggNjggNjMgNmQgNmMgN2EgNGMgNjkgNDIgNDYgNjMgNTggNTYgNzAgNjMgNDMgNDIgMzAgNjEgNDcgNTYgNzQgNDkgNDggNjQgNzAgNjQgNDcgNjcgNjcgNWEgNmQgNzggNjggNjIgNTcgNTYgMzAgNjEgNDggNGEgNzYgNjQgMzIgNTYgNzkgNjMgNzkgMzQgNGUgNDMgNjcgMzAgNGIgNTEgNTggNGEgNzQgNDkgNDggNTYgNzcgNGMgNjkgNDIgNGEgNjQgNDMgNDIgN2EgNjQgNDcgNDYgNzkgNjQgNDggNGQgNjcgNjQgNDcgMzkgNzUgNjEgNTcgNjQgNmYgNjQgNDMgMzQgM2Q=

There are always neutral parties in wars trying to negotiate and keep piece. And yes, you could tell me to stand aside...but that doesn't mean I would hear you over my own barking. *laugh*

Neutral parties shouldn't really get involved in this... delicate matter. We will show restrant... unless the Sheep do anything against the treaty.

TlRVZ05tVWdOalFnTmpVZ056SWdOek1nTnpRZ05tWWdObVlnTmpRZ01tTWdNakFnTkRNZ05tWWdObVFnTm1RZ05qRWdObVVnTmpRZ05qVWdOeklnTW1VZ01qQWdORGtnTWpjZ05tTWdObU1nTWpBZ056QWdOeklnTmpVZ056QWdOakVnTnpJZ05qVWdNakFnTm1ZZ056VWdOeklnTWpBZ05qWWdObVlnTnpJZ05qTWdOalVnTnpNZ01qQWdOakVnTnpNZ01qQWdOemNnTmpVZ01qQWdOek1nTnpBZ05qVWdOalVnTm1JZ01tVWdNakFnTlRNZ05qZ2dOakVnTm1NZ05tTWdNakFnTnpNZ05qVWdOalVnTWpBZ056a2dObVlnTnpVZ01qQWdOek1nTm1ZZ05tWWdObVU9

How can you propose a treaty if you continue to eat lamb? If you can do this is it wholly acceptable in the terms of the treaty for us sheep to eat the occasional human baby?

You stole ThePOPE's idea of it running upwards.

And yes, I am questioning it. I dare you to start something, because it'll start Sheep War II. :devil:

yay sheep war II :D *launches nukes at former members of the antisheep military, then blames it on the sheep* now let the war begin :)

You stole ThePOPE's idea of it running upwards.

And yes, I am questioning it. I dare you to start something, because it'll start Sheep War II. :devil:

yay sheep war II :D *launches nukes at former members of the antisheep military, then blames it on the sheep* now let the war begin :)

Sheep don't use nukes

Sheep take the high moral ground

Send in the infiltrators.

Destroy them from within