Looking for members to help out in "Elsweyr Project"

Riverw123

Knowing that there are other modders with the same idea only motivates me further because i know that given enough time and effort i can blow their mod out of the water

Well you seem to have disregarded most of the advice we have given so to you I say "good luck"

Knowing that there are other modders with the same idea only motivates me further because i know that given enough time and effort i can blow their mod out of the water

Well you seem to have disregarded most of the advice we have given so to you I say "good luck"

There's already a very well established WIP adding the provinces of Tamriel to Skyrim, including Elsewyr. Look up Beyond Skyrim.

http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/forum/141-recruitment/

Pardon if I'm incorrect, but it seems that they currently have no active team working on Black Marsh. Is that because they've already finished it, or is it just not on their agenda? because a country like Black Marsh may be an interesting one to attempt

15 posts, 0 mods up, so far 0 references, 0 proof you can accomplish anything besides forum posts. Although, more hubris than a drunk baked frat guy hitting on a Minnie statue at Disneyland. Sign me up!

From someone who has been working on a mod for nearly 18 months, and one that has likely already surpassed anything you will do with your current attitude/approach, it is hard to get quality people. Hell I released a f'ing alpha with 12+ hours of content in a new world space and still had to fight tooth and nail to get decent people.

You with "Idea" post number 45 this month, are not going to do much better. Being a little more humble and showing past work might have piqued my interest, how you approached it piqued my sarcasm. And just for note, besides the BS guys and me, I have yet to meet someone who height mapped their world first into a esp etc. I could have helped. Try not to be a fool if you approach this again and give a little credit to some of the very knowledgable people posting.

There's already a very well established WIP adding the provinces of Tamriel to Skyrim, including Elsewyr. Look up Beyond Skyrim.

Pardon if I'm incorrect, but it seems that they currently have no active team working on Black Marsh. Is that because they've already finished it, or is it just not on their agenda? because a country like Black Marsh may be an interesting one to attempt

The province of Black Marsh is in the 'preliminary discussion phase' at the moment. No actual development of it in the CK has started yet as far as I'm aware (although it does have a completed heightmap), but lots of planning and development of the lore has been done already. They are definitely looking for people to join though, and help get it further off the ground, so if you're interested in that, you can head over to the forums and sign up.

Right now, Black Marsh is in discussion. It's been a bit more active lately, but no CK work has begun. It's a hard province to do b/c it requires a lot of custom assets, + the idea that it's sort of remote and non-Argonians have trouble/die there. I could be wrong though, I"m no lore nut or even semi-competent with lore.