Confirmed for Skyrim

Dianadoesitbest

Today I woke up snowed in, and I wanna see some pictures of this "dynamic snow" stuff. Will it actually make travel in a blizzard impossible, will you need snowshoes, except magical people, who could just melt it or do some kinda "walk on snow" spell. Also I wanna ski , have snowballs, and maybe a dungeon that's like tunnels in the snow, or at least some kinda monster tunneling in the snow after you, just saw tremors :yes:

Wouldn't it be cool if the snow would slow you down a bit when you walk and drain your stamina as you run through it? More as it gets higher

and slow hypothermia approaching? well no problem, lets dig here a campspot put up some tents and fire. mmm cozy, then to hunt deer in nearby forest and feast in the moonlight. ahah well I think they will make hunting profitable in TESV

Wouldn't it be cool if the snow would slow you down a bit when you walk and drain your stamina as you run through it? More as it gets higher

and slow hypothermia approaching? well no problem, lets dig here a campspot put up some tents and fire. mmm cozy, then to hunt deer in nearby forest and feast in the moonlight. ahah well I think they will make hunting profitable in TESV

Fast travel would totally nerf that, so maybe make it possible for fast travel to fail, and dump you like halfway there in a blizzard.Now that'd be hardcore.

Fast travel would totally nerf that, so maybe make it possible for fast travel to fail, and dump you like halfway there in a blizzard.Now that'd be hardcore.

now imagine yourself without compass (idea of compass being expensive item) in middle of storm no idea where you are dumbed in middle of nowhere and possibly with zero visibility or big tower telling where to go (hinthint IC hinthint)

now imagine yourself without compass (idea of compass being expensive item) in middle of storm no idea where you are dumbed in middle of nowhere and possibly with zero visibility or big tower telling where to go (hinthint IC hinthint)

And bandits steal all ur clothes and items so you have to chew 2 trees down and rub them together for fire! yeah but seriously, ur idea is really good, I like the no compass idea! Also you shouldn't be able to just randomly see those mapmarkers in the bar for places you've never been to, just because my mappy sense tells me there is a discreet trapdoor in on the ground 100 meters from where I'm running at night.Also maybe maps are an item too, what if your map gets wet or on fire when you swim or catch on fire...?I started my own thread on this stuff u know.

And bandits steal all ur clothes and items so you have to chew 2 trees down and rub them together for fire!

yes. as we all know nords of skyrim are straight descedants of chuck norris. also remember in skyrim, eat bark before it eats you.

no really fast travel and compass drive game from the age it is based on. sure some people throw crap on people who complain about "not forced" fast travel, but its the way beth does it, adding quests you need to go from corner of the map to the other, just because they are sure we all use fast travel, and yes we do cause we have to. oh man I atleast hope they no longer do quests like fighters guild fetch ones.

Edited by stuges