Ring Textures

Switch

Well, in my game, it's always been a problem as far as I can remember that the rings never have any textures when placed out in the world.

They have the mesh, but they're just black. Never thought of getting any help since it wasn't essential, but it's still a little annoying. There seems to be the necessary textures in the folder, but they don't appear in the game world.

So if someone knows if/how I can fix this, please let me know! :P

Oh Switch... c'mon buddy. You KNOW who to ask.

I would suggest "Amuets and Rings 2.0" It adds rings and amulets in MW to something far better looking and retextures others. You can get it here (nice screenshots too!): http://olek.ilovehost.com/Daduke/ringsamulets.htm

Or, if you just want the proper textures for the rings as Bathesda intened them (you PURIST you!) you could use "Ring Texture Fix". Maybe available on the download section here, I don't know, but you can find it in Morrowind Summit's downloads database.

Oh Switch... c'mon buddy. You KNOW who to ask.

I would suggest "Amuets and Rings 2.0" It adds rings and amulets in MW to something far better looking and retextures others. You can get it here (nice screenshots too!): http://olek.ilovehost.com/Daduke/ringsamulets.htm

Or, if you just want the proper textures for the rings as Bathesda intened them (you PURIST you!) you could use "Ring Texture Fix". Maybe available on the download section here, I don't know, but you can find it in Morrowind Summit's downloads database.

*Worships at Baphomet's feet*

I am not worthy!

:D

May you forever reign, oh Master of Mods! :P

I am not worthy!

:D

May you forever reign, oh Master of Mods! :P

:lol:

I do what I can... Glad I could help you out! Amulets & Rings 2.0 is one of those mods I guess I COULD play MW without, but sure wouldn't want to.

NOW the big question, Switch ... are you using Zip Genius (yet)??

Not entirely... RAR files and all that still default to WinRAR. Zip files seem to be ZipGenius though. I'm not really playing Morrowind that much ATM (mainly modding) so haven't really tried it.

Archived