The Nexus 2.5 Millionth Member Competition

Dark0ne

the reason we all like a good quest

is that we have done them all by now

and if it is a believable story or fun to do with

cool enemies in it (like that first part of the bounty hunter mod) that means you finally have a real purpose for all the gygabyte's of mod content you have downloaded

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's estimated that the 2.5 millionth member will join in 8 months, wouldn't it be better to have it apply to Dragon Age 2 instead of Origins, or even perhaps both, since it's coming out in under 2 months?

"Note: if it turns out that Dragon Age 2 is moddable using the same tool set as Dragon Age: Origins then this competition will be moved over to Dragon Age 2. Stay tuned after the release of Dragon Age 2 "

• 2 weeks later...
After reading the competition page it says that points will be given for having a "Pretty Mod Description Page". Any resources on exactly how we do that? I would love to improve the descriptions for my already exhisting mods, but am not sure how it is done.

Make the mod Description page look good, With Pictures and banners, make it look like a mod worth downloading, and professionally made.

E.g Using pictures From the mod to jazz up the Description, Use links, make banners with photoshop or something,?

Edited by helol

All well and good, but how? I have tried and can not seem to get it to work. The Long Description just converts everything to basic text...

Can not seen to change text colors, or size, or anything else much less add pictures.

Thanks for the help!

Edited by Fayd333