All mods deactivate every time I load NMM?

AxeDemon

I made another post, but realised this is a new (but related) and more definable issue.

Each time I load up NMM and install a new mod, the mod appears on the plugin list, with no other mods I have installed, despite them being on the mods tab.

When I then load up Skyrim the only Data File which is ticked to be loaded into the game would be the one I have just installed.

I'm sick of having to retick them every time I install a new mod - as well as this it caused a bit of panic when I loaded the game without Hearthfire thinking I lost all my stuff.

Is there a solution? Am I using NMM wrong?

Please help!

I am having a similar problem where after I have downloaded and installed the mods using NMM I open Skyrim and under data files, all my mods are always unchecked, even though I have checked them, and so I check them again and start the game, but it doesn't seem to me that any of the mods even load...

Not sure how to fix this issue.

I play on steam its not a legal issue the mods keep unchecking even though they are checked in NMM.
You have to selected again on the "Data Files"and then close the window and start Skyrim with SKSE so that they can load properly.

But after todays update on the manager itself when i start it up i see that my Skyrim.esm and Update.esm are missing. Validating my files on steam didnt help either....how should i fix this?

I noticed mine only does this if I accidentally click to launch skyrim from steam and get the launcher menu. If I do that I have to go back in an check them all on NMM. Just launch SKSE from NMM or from the SKSE logo (With admin rights, Just because your user is an Admin doesn't mean the program is going to launch with those rights.)