Fallout countdown timer appears on official site

Dark0ne

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #25769769. #25769949, #25770174, #25770714, #25770769, #25770854, #25772669, #25773184, #25773624, #25774339, #25775304, #25779519, #25780179, #25780399 are all replies on the same post.

Madcat221 wrote: After all the hoaxing that went down, I still refuse to believe it's Fallout 4 unless they explicitly say it.
sardoukar wrote: Of all the flavors , you had to choose bitter.
Jinxxed0 wrote: go to fallout4.com and embrace the radiation wastelander
llamaRCA wrote: Bitter is the best flavor! I'm skeptical as well and will only believe it when Beth gives us a release date for FO4. I want it to be FO4, but ya, I'll believe it when I can buy it :P
sardoukar wrote: well said brother.
bethjunkie wrote: *pushes Llama, Madcat and the rest of the unbelievers through the door onto the train*
:D
llamaRCA wrote: @bethie :P
I want to believe! I just can't. lol.
Arkngt wrote: I'm a believer!
sir473 wrote: Don't worry, I'm miles ahead off the hype train...placing dynamite on the tracks.
SpiderAkiraC wrote: Bethesda announces Dishonored 2 lol.
TheCourier13 wrote: llamaRCA : Please see my post. :)
rickerhk wrote: Let's all close our eyes, tap our heels, and hope for the best!
Rorymc123 wrote: Join the Hype Train llama and bring Willow with you
nivea wrote: Please be FO4, please be FO4, please let it not have paid modding, please let it be FO4.

I'm with you. Mind, I have strong hopes, seeing as it *is* on the official sit, and not Joe McRandom's Trolling site.

I do recall, though--I think it was E-3 or Quakecon 2010, Bethesda went on about having 'an exciting announcement that was going to make a lot of people very happy.' My friend and I assumed it was Skyrim, and so did many other people...

...instead it was some fps that no one gave two craps about.

To this day, I can't tell if they knew damn well how that was going to sound and did it anyway, or if Todd Howard really thought people were going to be that thrilled with Hunted (or maybe it was Rage, or Wet. I forget now).

So excited about this :D The source code for that page currently appears to be some kind of encrypted signal simulation like the friggin matrix :D Edited by deanoman

my thirst for Skyrim in a modern age is quenched by GTA-V, now modding tools are released..

i wonder if GTA-V's success has now pushed Beth to get back on track with FO4

but i love the easy easy modding + good performance with the DX9 engine,

also with the amazing extensive ENB effects we currently have with Skyrim.

i just hope Beth keep the same accessibility for FO4 modding and don't go too crazy with the game engine

basically i'm saying, make FO4 with this Skyrim engine so we can transfer already created community assets for mega mega mods in FO4 :P