Fallout 4 announced with teaser trailer

Dark0ne

I really want to hear Ron Perlman voice "You . . . are a dog. A very good boy. But you're last game of stick . . . has gone terribly wrong" and then the music crescendo. Epic. Edited by jonas66

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Puppy dog! Best thing to see!

Vault suite looks alittle meh though, guess they wanted the older version but I dunno if it holds up to higher end graphics.

Now I MUST release my Dogmeat mod! He looks really close to that one in the trailer. :D

Edited by nivea

In response to post #25808489.

nivea wrote: Puppy dog! Best thing to see!

Vault suite looks alittle meh though, guess they wanted the older version but I dunno if it holds up to higher end graphics.

Now I MUST release my Dogmeat mod! He looks really close to that one in the trailer. :D

And this time, his eyes are in his head ... ;-)

I am very excited, but also very hesitant. I think the question on all our minds is - are they going to try to pull the paid mods thing again? But this time, what if the game ships with the paid mods right out of the box and then what will we do.

Nothing to do but wait and see for now.

In response to post #25808489. #25808699 is also a reply to the same post.

nivea wrote: Puppy dog! Best thing to see!

KeltecRFB wrote: And this time, his eyes are in his head ... ;-)

Well to be fair Dogmeat's eyes where always in his head, thats a FNV problem. :P