• Artificial Intelligence/Havok Behavior
    • Dialog/Lip Sync
    • Homes/Castles
    • Races
    • Scripting
    • Special effects
    • Vegetation
    • World spaces/Land generation

personally i would much rather place a check mark by all of them.....cause i will be lost. i never took the time to learn the CS. Mainly cause iv been waiting for this release since i beat the Oblivion. Which was like a day after i got it. Anyways im really gonna learn it and see if i can compete with the best modders around. :)

I personally thought the CS and GECK easy to understand if we explore it enough.Most of what I know with blender was with what I tried I only checked for import and export settings.Hope the creation kit will be the same.But I suppose if people know how to use the CS and GECK same will apply to CK

While I can't say I'd like to see them all, I would like to see a handful, and that handful i would like to see done really step by step, with interactive pages linked to the content necessary and even video, and aimed at the amateur.

Perhaps/probably done by amateurs/enthusiasts (i.e. non-Beth). The best tutorials I've seen done for these games so far were done by the community. There's a good video series on installing mods in Fallout, on youtube done by Kai Hohiro right

, for example.

personally i would much rather place a check mark by all of them.....cause i will be lost. i never took the time to learn the CS. Mainly cause iv been waiting for this release since i beat the Oblivion. Which was like a day after i got it. Anyways im really gonna learn it and see if i can compete with the best modders around. :)

Sorry bro but you beat the main questline wich yes was short but there is a ton of quest to do on oblivion so no you didn't beat it (like one day)

But yeah I would love to have a texture and meshing tutorial I have been experimenting with the cs and I can build with what they gave me no prob but restoring and meshing is were I get lost