Personal "Armed to the Teeth" type mod request

SpringBoobSquirePin

The reason I wanted to point out that it would be a personal mod was because I know how much work has to go into making mods like this. A full conversion would take God knows how long, but I'm doing a cowboy character and I only want 2 weapons; the .357 revolver and the brush gun. Would anyone feel like doing this? Obviously it isn't some decisive thing I need to enjoy the game but I think it would be cool. That said, I know that it requires quite a bit of work and I completely understand if nobody wants to take it on.

*facepalm* I saw that and the only reason I ignored it was I originally wanted a Cowboy Repeater until I remembered I had it modded for no peep sight XD. Well thanks for pointing me back to that :laugh:

*facepalm* I saw that and the only reason I ignored it was I originally wanted a Cowboy Repeater until I remembered I had it modded for no peep sight XD. Well thanks for pointing me back to that :laugh:

If you want to request weapons (whether they are bog standard/vanilla or modified) just head over to the thread (same thread manus812 linked to above) and put your marker down. It helps to have them all in the same thread, as it's a little more organized that way.