STALKER mod permission needed?

pickinthebanjo

I recall reading that no permission was needed for porting over stalker meshes but I am not sure if it is correct or not so if anybody know the legality of porting over STALKER meshes please fill me in because I ported over a bunch of armor and weapons (soon creatures hopefully) and I wouldn't mind releasing it if I can.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok so it looks like it was not ok, my mods are locked and I may be banned. I wondered if anybody was willing to help me find in writing the proof I need to save my mods and account. I would be very much in your dept i someone can help me search because between work and family it looks like i wont have the time to finish looking before tomorrow Edited by pickinthebanjo

Bingo, thanks, davidallen, your link led to another, which led to another, which led to this which has one of the GSC moderators clearly stating it is ok.

I'm sure pickinthebanjo will be glad to see this. I was in PM with him for something like three hours earlier trying to help and let him know someone's got his back. I can't look at Google or gamabanana for a few days without getting nauseous. :)

I'll send him that link I just shared and also recommend he paste it in the `credits` section of future mods. lol

Edited by Brigand231