A darker Elder Scrolls

Th0raxeIV

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime i start the game i am a good guy but I just cant hold it too much and i want to be a bad one but not like a POWERFULL lord or something like that like a thief necromancer maybe or vampire oh yeaaaa VAMPIRES.... ;)

God I hope they have vampire sistem....like one that actualy fun to use

Everytime i start the game i am a good guy but I just cant hold it too much and i want to be a bad one but not like a POWERFULL lord or something like that like a thief necromancer maybe or vampire oh yeaaaa VAMPIRES.... ;)

God I hope they have vampire sistem....like one that actualy fun to use

And as one person put it the other day, I hope they don't make your vampire character look like a giant raisin, LMAO

In Morrowind, if I remember correctly, once you killed a certain NPC that is related to the Main Quest of the game, you could not finish the quest anymore. You could still go on and do all the other guild and side quests hovewer.

Ja, but in Skyrim the whole world is at stake( about to be eaten), so the character's indifference could actually bring an end to the world. The world is in your hands, but will it be duct taped in and protected by bubble wrap like in Oblivion, or can I actually drop and break :sad: said world. That would be the ultimate success of their new reality engine. Failure is always an option.

Dude, you should lay of the Caps Lock. lol

With that said, I hope that Bethesda never uses the same get out gaol (U.S spelling; jail) plot ever again. There are other ways of starting a story beside gaol brakes. Hence why I'm not so optimistic with or caring Skyrim and rarely visit this forum unless something draws me here... like this thread. Oh well... back to sleep.

Dude, you should lay of the Caps Lock. lol

With that said, I hope that Bethesda never uses the same get out gaol (U.S spelling; jail) plot ever again. There are other ways of starting a story beside gaol brakes. Hence why I'm not so optimistic with or caring Skyrim and rarely visit this forum unless something draws me here... like this thread. Oh well... back to sleep.

I think we will start this one as a prisoner again....I might be wrong....and wait WHO should work for Bethesda?

I agree. No more starting off in jail (or in any prisoner-type situation), Bethesda. PLEASE! Or at least if you can't think of anything better, give us a reason for being in jail, not just a "Oh it's my destiny to be here to meet whoever is going to be at the same place/same time as me." Edited by SavageArtistry

I agree. No more starting off in jail (or in any prisoner-type situation), Bethesda. PLEASE! Or at least if you can't think of anything better, give us a reason for being in jail, not just a "Oh it's my destiny to be here to meet whoever is going to be at the same place/same time as me."

I use a mod that makes you start in a boat....its great an simple

I agree. No more starting off in jail (or in any prisoner-type situation), Bethesda. PLEASE! Or at least if you can't think of anything better, give us a reason for being in jail, not just a "Oh it's my destiny to be here to meet whoever is going to be at the same place/same time as me."

I use a mod that makes you start in a boat....its great an simple

Yes and so do I, however we're talking about Skyrim and our hopes for it. I for one hope they dispense with the beginnings of "insert random prisoner here who gets freed and does great things."