Chocobo Companion

CheesyGrin1992

Hi there,

so the one thing I really want in my wasteland experience is a chocobo companion. Except I wouldn't have any idea where to begin with making my own. All I really want is a big yellow chocobo with a fair bit of storage space that can peck things to death.Maybe put some packs on it for aesthetics. I have looked into trying to do it myself but I just can't figure it out. If anybody can find the time to help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Well i know there is a ridable chocobo in OB and since it is there I could probably get it ported over provided i got the permission, and really wouldn't take much to get as a separate companion instead of ridable. However it would take me some time to get to it since i have a few projects already on the books i need to get fixed up. But i will accept the challenge of this when i am done given that someone else doesn't beat me to it :)

hehe not a problem, I would also like to have a chocobo running around helping me kill of the natives :) (actually attempted it in FO3 which is why I know about the ridable chocobo in the first place. I may even still have the file somewhere on my library of externals. If i remember correctly at the time i was trying to get it ridable in FO3 as well and with my new knowledge on Modeling (converting really) it may not take that much time once i can get to it...

Already got the search running on the PC to see if i still have the files so will get back with you in a couple of hours on whether it finds it or not >.<

I knew i still had it somewhere >.< haha i am a packrat when it comes to files :P, once i get caught up i will open it in Blender and see what it looks like without the mask and harness, then send a permission request to the author and see if we can't get something going

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/kitcloudkicker1/Test%20Files/ScreenCapture001.jpg?t=1296078785