Body Category

journe

I don't think individual body mods need their own sections or subforums. If a mod is good, people will know about it. Word of mouth by members and including things like HGEC, Roberts Male, Exnem, Type3, etc. in the mod's title insure targeted downloaders get the content. Body mod 'factions' don't need their own areas.

We're talking about a "Body replacer" category, not specific to any one body mod, but somewhere to put all the body mods so it's easier to sort them from the clothing.

I think tags for widely-supported body replacers (if applicable, such as for Fallout 3 as we already have these tags for Oblivion) would also be helpful.

Dark0ne's addition of a "requirements" option on file entries will, I think, be a great help to everyone.

Yes, it's been a pain when you type HGEC and don't get body models but 500 bathing suits.

Dark0ne's idea will work perfectly especially if it's searchable, for example, I often search for OBSE dependent mods. It may be easier now that we've been working on the tag system but it would be great if there was just a sub-category for OBSE dependent mods, maybe.