Running Fallout: New Vegas with mods and game crashes

pyschonutz66

So im trying to use mods while playing Fallout: New Vegas but my game keeps crashing and im not sure what to do or whats causing the crash. I'm wondering if someone could help me fix this problem. Would really appreciate the help. I am using the fallout mod manager program.

Mod list:

project nevada - core.esm

project nevada - equipment.esm

project nevada - rebalance.esp

project nevada - cyberware.esp

advanced recon armor.esp

advanced recon range finder.esp

conelrad 640 - 1240.esp

alternative start.esp

striptest.esp

searchlighttest.esp

apocalypticmojave.esp

test.esp

combined weapons.esp

Couriers Stash - Package Selection Menu.esp

DustSurvivalSimulator.esp

Just curious why are you using alternative start I thought Dust had it's own? Second is Apocalyptic Mojave compatible with Dust? Dust does a lot of changing to NPC's. Might try without those 2 mods or atleast the Apoc one?

Geoff

Bump

@ Osuirof No i havn't used BOSS. I didn't create a merged\bashed patch.

@ DaemonGrin I'm not sure why is using alrernative start, i just thought it helped Dust. Apocalypic is compatible from what i saw in a youtube video.

Update: i tryed without the 2 mods and my game still crashes. I tryed running the game without apoc and my game crashes.

Edited by pyschonutz66

Does the game start and run without mods?

If it does, start by adding one set of mods at a time and check in the game for problems. Continue doing this until the problem returns. The last mod or mod set you added it causing the problem.

Does the game start and run without mods?

If it does, start by adding one set of mods at a time and check in the game for problems. Continue doing this until the problem returns. The last mod or mod set you added it causing the problem.

Yes it does run without mods. So i found out that tesp.esp and dustsurvivalsimulator.esp are the mods causing my game to crash.

I suggest you use LOOT to find out if you need to clean the master files. Also read the mod descriptions to see if they are incompatible with each other. I have 72 active mods in my game and it runs fine. I don't see why yours shouldn't.