Topics I have read not staying marked as read.

M48A5

This started yesterday, Wednesday June 10. Topic I have read in any of the forums do not stay marked as being read. Also, topics that I have posted in, do not show as being read. And when I click on the caption balloon at the subject title, I do not go to the last post, but to the first post. If I click on the "Mark this forum as read", it will remove all the white balls to the left of the topic, but when I return to the page, they are back again.

This even occurs on the My Content page. Is this just with me or has someone else reported it.

I am using Google Chrome and as I said, it just started yesterday.

I have another thing that has been happening the past week. In the image share, when viewing an individual image, if I click on my browser back arrow, I will go to the main image page that was displayed during my last session, not the one on my current session. If I then reload the page, the current page will display and I can continue using the back arrow and be returned to the page displayed during my current session. This happens for the image share of all the games I am viewing.

Edited by M48A5

Me three. I posted this issue in the Staff forums as well. No resolution timeframe yet.

I recall that some time ago Dark0ne had turned off server-side tracking for a while in an attempt to speed-up response times. Maybe because of the recent slow-down on the forum side he's trying that again. (Which would be too bad for me because I set my browsers to flush their caches on exit.)