How to remove BnB from a mesh?

Arkngt

I really like Revolution Clothing, but I can't get a BnB-body to work as I'd like. For one thing there is a slight seam between the hand and the arm. And I don't really care for bouncing breasts either - I'm only trying to get it to work so I can use Revolution Clothing. So I thought I'd try the opposite instead - removing the BnB edits to the mesh the outfits use. Anyone who knows how to do it? I tried removing the NiNodes for Breast.L and Breast.R, but that was apparently not enough as I get the stretched boobs issue after that as well, when using the outfit with a non-BnB body.

In short, how do you convert a mesh FROM BnB back to "normal"?

EDIT: Nevermind, if I use a BnB compatible skeleton, I don't get any issues with seams and can wear BnB outfits without issues. Of course, I don't get any bouncing breasts, but that doesn't matter at all.

Edited by Arkngt

Well to remove BNB you have I believe rerig (weight paint ect) the outfit in Blender/3D Max and then parent it to a non-BNB skeleton, since that is how you add BNB to a armor (you rig it to use BNB and use the BNB skeleton).

• 4 years later...