How will WW3 start?

marharth

I do not understand why people think the USA doesn't like China, China is a MASSIVE ally of the USA.

I mean saying China hates the US is close to crazy, and saying they would try to destroy us is also pretty crazy.

China makes a ton of money off us, and a ton of money off our corporations.

Its got nothing to do with one country liking or not liking another and its got nothing to do with money ,its got to do with perceived national interest.You may recall officials in the US when explaining why it is they have done something touting its in the US national interest ,well other nations have their own national interests.China for example:

The Korean peninsula has before been used as an invasion point into China itself ,its in their national interest to have a situation that favors their security and it certainly does not favor them to have the South take over if it means American bases are going to be put directly on the Chinese border (South Korea with no America involved different matter they could live with that) which is why in the Korean War they warn America not to approach the Chinese border ,which MacArthur ignored and the Chinese attacked.

Taiwan : most of China's imports of oil come through the Taiwan Straits and 80% of their exports go out through those same straits ,so whoever controls those straits can to a large degree control China ,so it's in their national interest to control them themselves ,which they don't ,it's controlled by the US navy with the help of the Nation of Taiwan.

A historical example:Germany and Russia 1939 - 1941.Germany and Russia had signed a non aggression pact and many trade deals ,but Hitler even when signing those deals had already determined it was in Germany's national interest to deal with this growing power in the east and in the process gain living space for the German Reich .Now when war came Stalin refused to admit for a week that the Germans were attacking , why , because they had a non aggression pact and Russia was sending Hitler massive amounts of raw materials and Germany was sending back tons of finished goods and why would Hitler be willing to give up all that money ,so for a week he refused to admit it was happening.

The period after the napoleonic wars til WW 1 was a period of shifting alliances where in sides would switch based on their perceived national interest.Nations that were good friends one moment would be hated enemies a few years later and really this didn't stop until the advent of the nuclear age , where in it divided into two basic camps or poles (bipolar world) , and with the fall of the Soviet Union only one pole remained (unipolar world) but with the rise of China ,the reconstitution of Russia power ,the possible emergence of Brazil and India and of course lets not forget the EU we are really returning to more of a time when multi polar politics prevailed , such as the period between Napolean and WW 1.Except now there are nuclear weapons in the mix which makes it a much more dangerous time.I'm sure any of you who is from Europe knows exactly what I'm talking about , you probably studied that period in school.

Money is something that is always in national interest...

Yeah Stalin thought the same thing for a week before he woke up and realized it wasn't true.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not understand why people think the USA doesn't like China, China is a MASSIVE ally of the USA.

I mean saying China hates the US is close to crazy, and saying they would try to destroy us is also pretty crazy.

Its got nothing to do with one country liking or not liking another and its got nothing to do with money ,its got to do with perceived national interest.You may recall officials in the US when explaining why it is they have done something touting its in the US national interest ,well other nations have their own national interests.China for example:

The Korean peninsula has before been used as an invasion point into China itself ,its in their national interest to have a situation that favors their security and it certainly does not favor them to have the South take over if it means American bases are going to be put directly on the Chinese border (South Korea with no America involved different matter they could live with that) which is why in the Korean War they warn America not to approach the Chinese border ,which MacArthur ignored and the Chinese attacked.

Taiwan : most of China's imports of oil come through the Taiwan Straits and 80% of their exports go out through those same straits ,so whoever controls those straits can to a large degree control China ,so it's in their national interest to control them themselves ,which they don't ,it's controlled by the US navy with the help of the Nation of Taiwan.

A historical example:Germany and Russia 1939 - 1941.Germany and Russia had signed a non aggression pact and many trade deals ,but Hitler even when signing those deals had already determined it was in Germany's national interest to deal with this growing power in the east and in the process gain living space for the German Reich .Now when war came Stalin refused to admit for a week that the Germans were attacking , why , because they had a non aggression pact and Russia was sending Hitler massive amounts of raw materials and Germany was sending back tons of finished goods and why would Hitler be willing to give up all that money ,so for a week he refused to admit it was happening.

The period after the napoleonic wars til WW 1 was a period of shifting alliances where in sides would switch based on their perceived national interest.Nations that were good friends one moment would be hated enemies a few years later and really this didn't stop until the advent of the nuclear age , where in it divided into two basic camps or poles (bipolar world) , and with the fall of the Soviet Union only one pole remained (unipolar world) but with the rise of China ,the reconstitution of Russia power ,the possible emergence of Brazil and India and of course lets not forget the EU we are really returning to more of a time when multi polar politics prevailed , such as the period between Napolean and WW 1.Except now there are nuclear weapons in the mix which makes it a much more dangerous time.I'm sure any of you who is from Europe knows exactly what I'm talking about , you probably studied that period in school.

Yeah Stalin thought the same thing for a week before he woke up and realized it wasn't true.

I meant that money is in the leaders of the countries interest, and corporations pretty much rule the world so arguing with that doesn't make much sense...

I meant that money is in the leaders of the countries interest, and corporations pretty much rule the world so arguing with that doesn't make much sense...

Again Stalin thought the same thing .Think about it Hitler ,Fascism which is the merging of Government and Corporate interests attacked Stalin even when he was making them lots and lots of money and it took him a week to realize the money didn't matter.That's the difference between people who think the money is an end (the goal) and those who know its just a means to an end (power).It took him (Stalin) a week to figure that out.Imagine in his mind he would be reasoning that I'm a communist ,they are capitalists ,I'm making them lots and lots of money and they are attacking me ,this doesn't make sense don't they realize they will be losing millions and millions of dollars.Today that would be worth 10's of billions of dollars .Nothing in his communist ideological upbringing prepared him for such a thing ,it was something he could just not imagine .Capitalists throwing money away who would have ever thought.

Again Stalin thought the same thing .Think about it Hitler ,Fascism which is the merging of Government and Corporate interests attacked Stalin even when he was making them lots and lots of money and it took him a week to realize the money didn't matter.That's the difference between people who think the money is an end (the goal) and those who know its just a means to an end (power).It took him (Stalin) a week to figure that out.Imagine in his mind he would be reasoning that I'm a communist ,they are capitalists ,I'm making them lots and lots of money and they are attacking me ,this doesn't make sense don't they realize they will be losing millions and millions of dollars.Today that would be worth 10's of billions of dollars .Nothing in his communist ideological upbringing prepared him for such a thing ,it was something he could just not imagine .Capitalists throwing money away who would have ever thought.

I am confused about what your trying to say, I am saying if China got rid of the USA then China's economy would likely completely collapse...

I'm sorry, I haven't read what everyone's said, if someone said this already, forgive me:

Here's my theory: The US economy collapses, and since we can't pay our debts off, China technically "owns" us. We still have all our nuclear weapons and stuff, so we go on all-out assault against China. All our respective allies have to get involved, causing WW3.

Havent read the entire thread but here's my theory

US started a lot of mess with some religious cults (im not sure if cult is a right wording) so its possible ww3 will start with some religious reason. Could be between US (Could also be with some european countries) vs Muslims across many continents.

My version of WW3:

Western nations are attempting to eliminate muslim extremist such as the talibans. Talibans are muslim. Sooner or later their muslim brothers will take action and eventually reinforce them. Muslim is one of the fastest growing religion in some of the western nations themself. On the part of this planet, muslim extremists are expanding their influence. I guess you know where, Indonesia, Malaysia and Phillipine (could be many more). Why? Because countries like these dont educate enough of their own people* which makes foreign threads spread faster. Theyre also some sort of picky, they often pick young men because they dont have 'identity' (this makes them vulnerable to some brainwash, zap!). Sooner or later they will have numbers and be able to launch a full scale assault. What would the western countries do? They would probably drag young men to the battlefield and try to obliterate them. It's an all-out war, with bombs and screams.

It started from Suni Hazara and Pashtuns problem, then came to Afghanistan vs the Western, and finally Muslim vs Western

At the end we will live in a Vault and live life as in Fallout3 =D

* - might not be the cause but for sure, it's growing in many asian countries

It's my version and I'm not good at making hypothesis, so i can only hope you get my point. no offense intended

My personal hypothesis is that at some point China will tell the US to pay up or else they'll attack, and the US will agree to pay their debt for the sake of public image. The US govt. jacks up all the taxes, places massive tariffs on imports, and just generally angers the populace. The US finally has enough to pay China, so they hand the cash over. However, now the US is filled with poverty caused by China so no one wants to buy the cheap and useless merchandise flowing out of Chinese sweat shops. China is okay for a little while because of the money the US gave them, but eventually their economy crashes too. Now both of the former economic superpowers in the world have almost no economic power and are entirely focused on keeping themselves afloat, so they stop exporting. This causes a ripple effect and economies around the world follow suit. North Korea notices their neighbor South Korea is totally ruined, so they move in. The Koreas are now united, and they want some of China, as does Taiwan. At this point, everyone's attention is drawn to the Middle East because of extremist governments that want to take over eachother during this time of weakness. Everyone realizes that the Middle East is full of fossil fuels just ripe for the harvesting, so they move in on the Middle East. The Middle Eastern area makes a valiant effort to protect itself with stockpiles of dirty bombs, but this does nothing but worsen the situation. By now, Korea and Taiwan have moved into China with no reason except for claiming its land, but the UN can't do anything because all the countries are too absorbed in their own economic troubles and the war in the Middle East. Now everyone is fighting over the oil reserves in the Middle East, but no one is strong enough to actually get to them.

My personal Favorite is the following: The US IRS will get same status as the CIA and diplomatic immunity to hunt even business partners of US. companies down for Taxes . This will make most other countries that do not approve very unhappy and cause a economic breakdown and atmosphere of distrust that will lead directly to a world wide war with mass destruction weapons.

Now use your imagination on how much dept the US. Government is and how desperate measures thy will make before they can do this ?

But this is only one possible vision of the beginning of WW3 that I have. I have a more detailed one, but i save this for later.

:laugh:

Edited by SilverDNA

My personal Favorite is the following: The US IRS will get same status as the CIA and diplomatic immunity to hunt even business partners of US. companies down for Taxes . This will make most other countries that do not approve very unhappy and cause and cause a economic breakdown and atmosphere of distrust that will lead directly to a world wide war with mass destruction weapons.

Now use your imagination on how much dept the US. Government is and how desperate measures thy will make before they can do this ?

But this is only one possible vision of the beginning of WW3 that I have. I have a more detailed one, but i save this for later.

:laugh:

Actually when the CIA becomes as impervious as the IRS to supervision, then I'm gathering up the family and heading to the hills.