How will WW3 start?

marharth

This isn't a debate about if it will start or not, I think everyone can agree we will have a WW3. If you don't think we will have a WW3 then image this as a hypothetical situation.

So basically, what will piss off someone so bad that we will want to start another war with major countries involved?

I think it will have to do with conflict in Iran, but would like to see other peoples views.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it won't be begun on purpose, for as a civilization humanity has come a long way beyond the thought of utterly annihilating other cultures. Hopefully we've learned our lesson from the past of what happens when you try that. I believe if it does happen, it'll be by accident. Someone slips and spills coffee onto the launch console or aliens decide to screw with our heads for fun.

This is my hypothesis

The US will attack Iran ,further destabilizing the entire region .Peoples stretching from the western borders of China and India to the southern borders of Russia all the way over to Israel will decide they have had enough of Americans tromping all over their countries ,and a general war will erupt .Eventually Russia and maybe even China will get pulled into it and we will be in WW 3 .Throughout history it has always happened that way ,some nation gets attacked and others get pulled in ,and right now that seems most likely to happen with Iran.

This is my hypothesis

The US will attack Iran ,further destabilizing the entire region .Peoples stretching from the western borders of China and India to the southern borders of Russia all the way over to Israel will decide they have had enough of Americans tromping all over their countries ,and a general war will erupt .Eventually Russia and maybe even China will get pulled into it and we will be in WW 3 .Throughout history it has always happened that way ,some nation gets attacked and others get pulled in ,and right now that seems most likely to happen with Iran.

I also think it will start with the US messing with Iran.

However I think the second action will have to do with North Korea or Israel.

I predict before it comes to WW3 poeple will have revolted and put the crazy heads that are running the show now to rest.

See Mumbarak or whatever his name is and how deluted his speech was.

Guess who financed him and his torturous men?

Any mention of that in our media?

Who send to him equipment to run that regime of his?

Tear gas, grenades and all that stuff you need, yeah.

Would you say one could speak of highly respectable

persons in this case?

How do they take reforms and "democracy" even in their mouth now?

Obviously, they would screw anyone over for anything and if it ment war to 'save' their faces.

And as of per definition that is a war criminal.

Research this.

People wont allow this.

We still have decent living or do we?

Edited by Nadimos

We are really good in that profession arent we?

Atombombs to burn the whole earth multiple times check.

Bio and chemical weapons check.

Probably some microwave and scalar weapons tech

to split all the planets in the solar system check.

Killswitch for the poeple using handies?

i dunno and i think we might be still missing a blackhole generator.

Edited by Nadimos

But are the nations you mentioned willing to work together?

Its never a matter of a willingness to work together that's so much a factor but other external or even internal necessities that come to bear that trigger their involvement .Such as Russia and Iran have close relations (Russia will be sending Iran 1 bil + military aid this year) but no defence pact.So Russia declares neutrality but to help its friend Iran it prohibits the American supply routes and over fly through Russia to the American bases stretching from the Caspian Sea all the way over to Afghanistan which by the way is how the majority of resupply is delivered to those forces in that particular region.Now in those regions some Muslim jihad types decide this might be a good time to attack the Americans and of course the Americans fire back .Its at this point that the Governments are faced with a situation where American forces are waging yet again another war with a fellow Muslim country ,even possibly launching some of those attacks from your country and your own people have taken to shooting at them .Well as they say in war poop happens.

Edited by Harbringe