Allistair's Baby

mondotomhead

So I'm playing a HNF, Allistair loves me and I chose making Allistair king and I'll rule beside him. That said, he gives me the speech about two wardens having a hard time producing an heir.

If you do the ritual with Morrigan she becomes pregnant by Allistair the very first time and with no trouble whatsoever!

I think this bodes well for a Fereldan heir :yes:

Morrigan has no interest of using Alistair's child as a way to climb to the top. She needs him for reasons unknown at this time, reasons that we don't know about. If Alistair wanted an heir, he would have being force to cheat with someone else. Same thing almost happened to Cailan, he would have ditched Anora for Celene if he survived.

Ummm...don't forget that Morrigan used a magic ritual to ensure she got knocked up.

Unless Flemeth (if you let her live) or Morrigan (if you can find her) are willing to perform said ritual again so that the Warden and Alistair are capable, then it will be Business As Usual for the King and Queen (no, NOT Anora! ;) )...and not for lack of trying. :whistling:

Edited by Sync182

She doesn't need a magical ritual, a male warden can knock her up as well before that night...

Excellent point, as I found out to my surprise in "Whitch Hunt" when I imported a Warden who had refused the DR in DA:O.

"Child?!? WHAT child?!?" was my first thought. :laugh: