KVATCH REBUILT - BUGS,GLITCHES, & FRUSTRATION

jwoltz

I am so sick of all this but I think I may be finally nearly some kind of conclusion hopefully with some final help from someone who REALLY knows this mod inside and out. OK. I love the mod and I know that it has won all kinds of awards and with good reason. Overall it is phenomenal the way it works. BUT, it does appear to have some bugs that have never been corrected and it has caused me and others some problems. At this stage in my game, Kvatch is finished, I am now Countess of Kvatch and Grand Ranger of the Arena. Getting to this point has been a nightmare without a walk-through and/or lack of info on what is supposed to happen when. So, here are the remaining problems: #1. Kolfhe-IceHeart will not allow me to again fight in the arena. There is no dialogue option to say yes to a fight-only "not right now." Does this take more time to allow a fight or is this a bug in the mod? I want to know. #2. The Bane of Battle armory has never opened. The Orc Blacksmith, Bahal-Gra-Sharob, the NPC who runs it is nowhere to be found in Kvatch or all of Tamriel for that matter. Why? Where is she? Will she return in time OR is this yet another glitch in the mod? #3. Finally (AND THIS IS A BIGGIE) there appears to be a BIG BUG in the Lenka Valus quest to do a painting and statue of my player. Firstly, she, too, is nowhere to be found in Kvatch. Not her home, not the inn, not by her easel, not the chapel...NOWHERE. So, I tried using the console to use the placeatme (base ID) function to create a duplicate of her. It seemed to work with the quest kicking in until I stepped on the rug, suddenly it stalled and the game crashed. Going back to a previous save, I tried again, this time not creating her but instead just using the command console to activate the quest stages. When I got to the rug, the same thing happened and continues to happen no matter what I do. The questions then are these: Does the real Lenka have to be present for this to work? Does Lenka Valus eventually appear in Kvatch? If so, am I causing the problem by jumping the gun to get on with this? OR is this yet another bug in the mod? Is there a way to locate her (or any NPC) if they are lost somewhere in Tamriel? You can't bring them to you (or going to them) by using the COC command without the (formID) for the NPC (the BaseID doesn't work). Is it my clothes or something in my inventory that is causing this to crash? Does my player need to wear something special (or nothing at all)? I'm wearing non-Vanilla mod armour/clothing-is that the problem? I've tried different outfits from different mods-makes no difference! How is this supposed to work? Is there a setting that I can change? I desperately need ALL these questions answered in detail. Answers along the way of this mod have been few and far between. I did get a response from a really nice person earlier on about this mod and they were extremely helpful. Hopefully someone can help me with these final answers. Contacting the authors and searching the web has yielded nothing! HELP!

Josh the Frustrated

• 2 months later...
with me after becoming grand ranger, the option to fight does appear, but it only appeared after betting on a match. The problem is that after the match finished he says that I can't fight because I have all ready bet on a match and he keeps on insisting that the match hasn't finished, I carry on going up and the match happens again and the same thing happens again and again and again, plz help me.

• 1 year later...

I have an problem with NONE of the houses showing up, there are flying doors though and great yellow figures in the sky.

And When i enter one of the ''houses'' There is only flying furniture and an void.

The Rouge armor has the same kind of problem all i see is flying heads.

Please if anybody Knows what i did wrong please let me know.