Female Wizard / Vampire / Evil Clothing

tase

I'm looking for clothes for my Wizard-Vampire, I'm looking for something not too nude, but still something sexy, one of the clothing I've liked is `Dress Xivilia` (found it in Apachii Goddess Store). Black, simple and sexy, and there is space for stockings, sleeve wraps and amulets. But I'dd like a more interesting dresser, I've checked out the tons of clothes in the Apachii Store, but it's sorta hard, there is no "preview" or catalog.

This is the dress

TL;DR - Look for more like this ^

I hope you guys have any suggestions.

First thing I'd suggest is searching for anything by Sinblood. Most of his stuff fits that description. Second, if you're using Apachii's store then you must be using something compatible with HGEC textures. I'd suggest doing a search for "HGEC" in the file area and see what pops up. There are so many choices I can't even begin to find links for you.

Searching for Gizmodian's work may help you find some more "wizard" gear with really nice texturing. Might fit the bill too.

Edited by SavageArtistry

I'm not sure I'll be of much help, I'd have some suggestions, but they only work with the BAB body replacer, they are part of the BAB store that comes with the mod (I personally like the Bloodrayne dresses that come with the mod, they are perfect for my vampiress).