Model Requests

AllanOcelot

Hello chaos,

id love to work on your request.

Im off work for two days, so I will see what I can do.

It will be my first attempt at armour, but , it should come out looking fantastic.

Sadly I will only be able to make the armour for the standard fallout new vegas Female Model. So if your using any body mods such as type 3 this outfit wont work.

Sorry for the delay in responding, I've been a bit busy lately. I thought that you could use armor made for the standard model with type 3, but I could be wrong.

• 1 year later...

Request:Leon Kennedy's outfit from Resident Evil Degeneration

Why:Leon Kennedy is my favorite Resident Evil character (excluding operation raccoon city because my favorite character in ORC is Hunk but that's not really what i'm asking for) anyway it would be appreciated if you made the Leon Kennedy Outfit model for me so I can learn a thing or two about making mods for fallout new vegas.

I am looking for someone who can generate very low poly LOD models of existing assets in FONV, in the range of 300 polys or less, idealy.

I wish to add tons of new (mainly dead) trees to the wasteland, and other LOD objects. I have figured out how to regenerate LOD in geck and may be able to later do it via my modfusion installer.

Thing is, LOD is limited to 64,000 vertices or so for each 4x4 cell area (I may be able to improve that later), So the lower the poly, the more objects I can jam in without problems. Exact object density is user configurable via modfusion. Hence my plans for modfusion to dynamicly regenerate LOD.

The closer models look to the real thing, the better, but they only have to basicly have the same outline as the real object, major lack of detail is fine as long as they are the same size (ever so slightly smaller then the real object is best)

Heres an example using one of the very few trees I found that had an LOD model. Since then iv found out how to resize all the trees at random as well.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/images/30950

heres the same effect, but lower density and using the josha trees that really need a new LOD model instead of that low resolution billboard.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/images/31153

I will also be able to expand the LOD texture atlas if you are willing to make a number of LOD models for me, as currently the LOD texture atlas is full for the wasteland (when using geck..), hence why nobody has bothered adding new LOD models till now.

I've got a small, simple request... if you're still open to taking them.

I've tried my best to look around, but I've not been able to find a model and texture for a book of matches. I'd love to have one.

I've got a small, simple request... if you're still open to taking them.

I've tried my best to look around, but I've not been able to find a model and texture for a book of matches. I'd love to have one.

u mean a box of matches?

This is a book of matches:

http://www.google.com/search?q=match%20book&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7ADFA_enUS407&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=3Bf8T57TBoTW2gW4_pXFBg&biw=1366&bih=578&sei=3hf8T-OiJuKY2AXe65jdBg