Morrowind INSANE graphics!

Saromez

Is this the same Morrowind Overhaul that uses a load of mods without the creators consent? there was another thread here where we were playing about with it until we realised most of the work was stolen.

'Morrowind 2011' was the one with the stolen stuff, Morrowind Overhaul (which is the one these videos are from) is the good one supported by the community. ;)

I still like to pick my mods individually, but the Morrowind Overhaul has a really nice selection and it's set up well.

Anyone having issues is best off posting in the thread on the Bethesda forums, if it's a problem on their side they'll fix it.

Edited by Povuholo

'Morrowind 2011' was the one with the stolen stuff, Morrowind Overhaul (which is the one these videos are from) is the good one supported by the community. ;)

I still like to pick my mods individually, but the Morrowind Overhaul has a really nice selection and it's set up well.

Anyone having issues is best off posting in the thread on the Bethesda forums, if it's a problem on their side they'll fix it.

I might grab that then. :thumbsup:

I recently installed Morrowind Overhaul to my game...

and it just totally blew my mind!! The graphics have been totally redone, with each area/zone having its own atmosphere. I followed the mgso install guide step by step with no problems what so ever! It does take some time to get up and running though. Well worth the time!

But when i started my game i kid you not when i say my jaw hit the floor!! It is absolutely beautifull!!

:thumbsup:

Daynox