A "No Civilisation" Mod

modskyrimtopieces

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just been testing the mod out :) It's really good for an inital release and is coming on nicely. Falkreath is especially well done- it looks like a genuine forest clearing. :)

I hate to report problems/bugs though, but its a necessary evil. I noticed some things to fix for an update:
- Seem to be lanterns floating everywhere where citites were

- There are floating window lights of Dragonsreach and other Whiterun buildings (is this ELFX maybe?)

- Also a few floating braziers in Whiterun (is this ELFX again?)
- There are still a few pesky guards about where cities were. There were some completely naked guards with no heads in Whiterun lol

- Looking in the distance, there are some purple squares dotted about. They look like they are from a missing lod texture for a rock or something maybe?

- There were floating, spinning windmill sails around Whiterun

- The hill which Whiterun was on needs some serious flattening. Its like the surface of the moon atm lol

- Theres the odd NPC farmer or drunkard etc still standing around

This mod, in time, will become truly excellent. It will be perfect for a pure survival/exploration play through. I am very grateful that you have made this mod and tbh I am still really surpirsed that you made it at all!

Once again, thankyou.

P.s I am looking forward to the new ruins where the cities were and all of your other plans for the mod. The idea of a primitive Skyrim with early settlements sounds good too. Remember that for explorers who collect loot and stuff, they will still need a trader here and there, so I hope you'll keep some small villages like Riverwood etc. :)