Poison apple fix?

Rebelicious

^This. I remember when I was first playing, and I enchanted some weightless pants and reverse pickpocketed it onto someone. It was enchanted for fire damage, and I had called it "Pants of flaming diarrhea". It seemed like a 'crappy' way to die. Bwahahahahaha.

Actually, I'm not talking about the DB quests at all. I'm towards the end of Paranoia and several of the actors I'm trying to kill eat, even if they don't have anything to eat. Supposedly, this is because they have invisible bread in their inventories, allowing them to eat without having to pick up food and such.

Haven't had any problems with apples in DB quests specifically. I'm looking for a more general fix, allowing apples to be used in other quests (such as Paranoia) or just in general (in case I want to murder someone specifically).

Haven't had any problems with apples in DB quests specifically. I'm looking for a more general fix, allowing apples to be used in other quests (such as Paranoia) or just in general (in case I want to murder someone specifically).

sorry there is no fix to allow

poisoned apples

to be used exclusively

for every possible assassination attempt in the game

the endless food supply was programmed into this game

to force people to seek alternate solutions

and not rely upon a single invariable technique

"seek alternate methods"

sorry there is no fix to allow

poisoned apples

to be used exclusively

for every possible assassination attempt in the game

the endless food supply was programmed into this game

to force people to seek alternate solutions

and not rely upon a single invariable technique

"seek alternate methods"

I highly doubt that that's the reason apples don't work everywhere. I'd say that it more likely has something to do with the routines of said NPCs possibly being disturbed by availability (or lack thereof) of foodstuffs. That said, even if what you say were the reason, I don't see why that'd stop anyone since we've had a so many different mods that specifically break mold or increases (perceived) realism. I find the fact that NPCs don't eat poisoned apples simply because they have invisible infinite bread in their pockets incredibly nonsensical.

Edited by Rebelicious