Spam Hell ... or is it?

Dark0ne

I hardly see the importance of pronouncing something that I am never likely to give a second thought to in the rest of my life. Kinda like the previous post. Will not respond to flaming.

I don't flame. However, my statement still stands from what I can tell. You, and a few others click the link, spend probably less than 5 minutes just looking at one example of garbage, look at the stupid little dressup dolls they call "avatars", and announce that the entire site is obviously gay/effeminate, and anyone who goes there HAS to be too. Afterall, that's what has been stated, it must be true. Even though it is, to some degree, there is more to it. My wikipedia links were largly to add some sort of real discussion as the whole gaybashing thing gets old real fast, and only makes those who participate in it look the fool. I expect this sort of lowbrow crap on other forums, ones populated mostly by those same little 14 year olds, not here.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vagrant -- remove ... head ... from ... backside

Please, the guys were only having a little fun discussing the meaning of the word queer, I see nothing to get all high-horse about.

If you don't like it, leave the post alone. The thread was made in jest and it has continued in jest.

Dark0ne has said it all. We were not gay-bashing, rather crap-site-bashing. All in good jest. Hee hee. And FYI I spent no more than 14 seconds perusing said site; more than enough for me to realise that it is possibly the tackiest, most pointless example of online forum activity to ever have tainted my 19" TFT. I most certainly was not casting aspersions upon the sexual persuasion of its participants, and any allusions to "effeminacy" were directed at the general appearance of the site, not the forum-goers.

>BUMP<

294115 pages...

Aah! Make it stop!

And like some people said already, we're not gay bashing. And I'm only mentioning that again to extend the length of this now less short than before I typed this up post with these two sentences which use three lines.

294115 pages...

Aah! Make it stop!

So that means.... Pov has visited it at least TWICE! Oh, the shame! I think I'm going all bumpy. I have vowed never again to click on that link.

*additional prolonged mumbling to fill up a bit more space*

Hey, wait. I just had a queer idea, let's try and make this topic go to 1,000,000 pages ;D We're only 294112 pages behind, I'm sure we could catch up in no time. So, what do you think guys? Guys? Hello? Is there anybody out there? Hello? Hey, is thing even on?

(You all know it was going to be suggested, and you wanted to do it :P )

"Who's this guitar-playing sons of bitches:" a question common asked.

On his head a bucket of chicken bones, on his face a plaster mask.

Hes the male without a father son of a preacher man, on the town he left a stain.

They made him live in a chicken house to try to and hide the shame.

He was born in a coop, raised in a cage. Children fear him, critics rage.

He's half alive; he's half dead. Folks just call him "Buckethead."

Hey, wait. I just had a queer idea, let's try and make this topic go to 1,000,000 pages ;D We're only 294112 pages behind, I'm sure we could catch up in no time. So, what do you think guys? Guys? Hello? Is there anybody out there? Hello? Hey, is thing even on?

(You all know it was going to be suggested, and you wanted to do it :P )

Wouldn't that make us as queer as they are?