Paid for premium, got nothing to show for it.

ost3g0

Really as the topic states, I paid for it.

Paypal shows it took my money (-£1.49 GBP to be exact)

I see nothing to show for it and still have annoyingly large ads and slow downloads to show for it.

So, what now?

Hello ost3g0;

Sorry you're having trouble. Did you try logging-off, then logging back on? The Nexus keeps track of things (like your status) using cookies. Until yours is reset, the cookie on your machine will contain your old status. (I can tell this is happening because your post above does not reflect your "Premium" status either.)

Let us know if a simple log-off/log-on doesn't clear this up.

Edited by Thandal
fixed typos

No, you only paid to be a supporter(£1 plus tax, VAT or processing I am assuming), which only gives you access to the better image share. See your group changed to supporter.

Premium membership is more expensive (1 month: £2.49) and offers more features such as no ads, file history etc. The description page that explains the membership more thoroughly is actually quite detailed and useful.

Edited by Fatalmasterpiece

Sorry folks, but I have no idea what you are talking about.

1 Month - Premium Membership

1 month of Premium Membership. This is a non-recurring payment (you're only billed once) and is valid on all Nexus sites including any sites that might be launched within the next month.

Lifetime (Never Expires) 1.49 GBP

I paid that.

So, I'd appreciate help vs accusations..

I specifically paid for 1 month of premium. It clearly says 1.49 whatever currency, I paid it.

Paypal took my money.

I just want my service.

I've done this numerous times in the past, been a member here from the start. Its not like I dont know how this works.

I paid a seperate earlier purchase of the supporter member ship which was only 1 GBP. Figured I've bene around for nearly 5 years now, why not give a little something extra.

http://disp0sable.org/proof1.jpg

http://disp0sable.org/proof2.jpg

Edited by ost3g0

Mate, no one is trying to make accusation, because you didnt say you have payed for supporter then upgraded, which would make sence it being 1.50, basicly upgrade so 2.50 total. So just confusion over what you sounded like you purchased.

Although doubt us mer members could be of any real help, proberly only Dark0ne can help and sure e will sort it, every problem thread seen usualy gets a quick reply ( just remeber it like 5-7am UK time) so GL getting it sorted

Best part of all? The 15 or so important things I wanted to download I grabbed either from waiting for 36 second ads (which I wanted to avoid) or going off to planet.whatever (which I also wanted to avoid)

Once it gets resolved I wont even have a need for it anymore :(

Wasn't meant to be.

Have some patience. The site administrator is the only person that deals with this sort of problem. As soon as he can take a look at your problem, he'll know what to do and fix whatever needs to be fixed. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

I think the site got confused because you bought a Supporter membership then a Premium Membership within a minute of each other. The log will get sent to the forums every 5 mins or so and it just got it the wrong way around. Anyway I've manually update your membership now and tacked on another day. However, if you don't need it any more and as you haven't used it would you like me to refund the money instead?