Main Menu missing?

VincentIcarus

Okay, so yesterday everything was working fine. Today, when I launched New Vegas for no reason at all (no new mods have been loaded, load order hasn't changed and I have not edited any files associated with New Vegas) the keyboard and mouse no longer respond and the main menu won't load up. It will show the background screen and the main music will play but the buttons, New Game, Load, Continue, etc..., no longer show up. Anyone, know how ot fix this short of re-installing New Vegas?

• 1 year later...
This is usually a mod thing, I have noticed that there is no rhyme or reason for when NV will choose to update some of it's bits pretty much the same thing happened to me a while ago and it came back to all of a sudden it wanted to run darnified but the last blank menu screen bug I had was installing too many BoE patches so post your load order maybe I could spot something for you

This is usually a mod thing, I have noticed that there is no rhyme or reason for when NV will choose to update some of it's bits pretty much the same thing happened to me a while ago and it came back to all of a sudden it wanted to run darnified but the last blank menu screen bug I had was installing too many BoE patches so post your load order maybe I could spot something for you

My problem was archive invalidated lol silly me thanks tho:)

• 3 years later...