Followers stop fighting shout

vram1974

Hello guys,

I used to have a mod where I could get everybody to stop fighting by pressing Z (the shout key) and it was a specific shout in my dragon category. But after installing and uninstalling so many mods I lost track of which one did it.

It was terribly helpful because you know how moronic followers can be attacking every bear and butterfly.

UFO multi-follower mod includes a spell book "Field Command", which gives the character shout-like commands for followers, including "Stop fighting!" This comes in very handy when your followers start attacking each other.

UFO multi-follower mod includes a spell book "Field Command", which gives the character shout-like commands for followers, including "Stop fighting!" This comes in very handy when your followers start attacking each other.

Thanks, that's the one!

• 8 months later...

im using that (UFO) but i dunno where this book is, i read hat its in Breezehome in Whiterun, So i used a kunai to jutsu travel to whiterun ( follwers already fighting so cant fast travel) turned Breezehome upside dwn & found no book. Maybe Its in My inventory, Il check it out. Thanks guys. Boethiah Bless you folks.

Edited by dtsdtsdtsdts