Skyrim Screenshots

fr0z1ndude

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the trailer should be out in two months but maybe later. As they usually don't get the trailer for a game until a month a two before it comes out.

Oblivion was announced on October 22, 2004

The trailer debuted at E3 on May 18, 2005 and was slotted for a winter 05/06 release which was 7-9 months away.

Pete Hines tweeted that it would be in a month with an "r" in it so it's either March, April or September. Given that E3(June) is the place to demo games then it's very likely the Official trailer will come before so that means sometime in the next 10 weeks.

That will put Skyrim's trailer 7-9 months ahead of release. Coincidence? I think not. :thumbsup:

I think the trailer should be out in two months but maybe later. As they usually don't get the trailer for a game until a month a two before it comes out.

Oblivion was announced on October 22, 2004

The trailer debuted at E3 on May 18, 2005 and was slotted for a winter 05/06 release which was 7-9 months away.

Pete Hines tweeted that it would be in a month with an "r" in it so it's either March, April or September. Given that E3(June) is the place to demo games then it's very likely the Official trailer will come before so that means sometime in the next 10 weeks.

That will put Skyrim's trailer 7-9 months ahead of release. Coincidence? I think not. :thumbsup:

Didn't know that, thanks. I know id Softwares Rage is due in September and the trailer came out a month or two ago, so Ill go with you on that as id Softwares Rage is part of the Bethesda family.

Finally a reason to get a new machine on top of it's thech... Then modding it For us all to enjoy Beth's new baby !

Guys, can we simply be happy and positive with our next toy !

Since the first day i found out Skyrim was announced, i started imagining what will be my first mod for it, like a friend of mine said: "I'm so happy... i could burst !" [random Ob's npc]

Reaper

THIS again? No, we can't all agree on it. They look great IMO. I think once you see the game in action with the dynamic lighting and shadow it's going to be even better.

I'm not saying the game won't look good, hell my fallout 3 looks amazing.

Just that at least the last three, especially at that resolution, are garbage.