Interesting npc multiple follower issue

dennisj

Yes I have the AFT compatibility patch for INPC. Im trying to get two followers included with the interesting npcs mod. Right now I have swamp knight following me around and im trying to get Lajjan to follow me. I also have indigo and illa following me but since INPC followers have their own system you can only have 1 from the mod. What happens is I ask Lajjan to follow me she says yes but swamp knight leaves my service I go to talk to swamp knight to get her back then Lajjan leaves. Also im not getting the "now managing with AFT" in the top right as I do with normal followers so that must mean AFT isn't working for them right. I have told everyone to leave then restarted AFT and even started a new game trying to get swamp knight and jade but it still dose not work.

Here is my load order http://modwat.ch/dennisj#/plugins

You need to properly sort your load order. The AFT compatibility patch needs to be below both AFT and Interesting NPCs.
Also, it seems that you haven't run the Perma Patch( Located in Data\SkyProc Patchers\T3nd0_PatchusMaximus) It's probably irrelevant to your follower problems but it's needed in order for Perma to function correctly. That patch will sort out your Load order since it uses LOOT to do it's thing.

You need to properly sort your load order. The AFT compatibility patch needs to be below both AFT and Interesting NPCs.

Also, it seems that you haven't run the Perma Patch( Located in Data\SkyProc Patchers\T3nd0_PatchusMaximus) It's probably irrelevant to your follower problems but it's needed in order for Perma to function correctly. That patch will sort out your Load order since it uses LOOT to do it's thing.

Hmm thanks ill try but ive had people tell me the patch goes above.

I didn't run the patch because I kept getting errors when running the patch besides all the spells and perks are in my game now so I don't see the issue

Yeah, you definitely need to run PaMa (The PerMa patcher). The mod creator has said it's an absolute necessity, and since he's the one who made the mod, you should definitely follow his advice. If it's giving you errors, that may be because your load order's screwed up, which would probably be causing the problem with your companions. Have you used LOOT?