Crash on loading, didn't even got to the loading screen

Lancer2345

I have a 25 hours save file, with plenty of good gears going. My game have about 110 plugins, and thank to several mods, enbosst, and 4gb, was running smooth. Recently, I entered an AWOP location called Zed's mart. The game crashed half way through after I died from a bunch of ghouls. I took a break and installed a personal mod of my own to alter the Demilition Expert's value a little bit, I already have this perk. The game loaded fine, no problem, but I start noticing some hiccups, sometime it stopped responding, the cursor got replaced by the standard Window's loading symbol, ect...

I exited the game and disabled my mod. The hiccups didn't go way however, and now, whenever I loaded a save, any save, it freeze right after I clicked on the load button, didn't even show me the loading screen. I though this is because my save got too large, so moved all but 5 of them to the bin, didn't help

This can't be a mod problem, because I litterally disabled every single plug in and try to load a novac save, still didn't work.

Is there anyway to fix this? if not can if I reinstall fallout new vegas then paste the current data folder over it will it work? I don't want to hunt down all the mods again

Edited by Lancer2345