Romance in the Wasteland?

Zanoscar

I've been checking the nexus for ages, i have seen mods that let you have sex with basically every single NPC, but not a single one that lets you be nice and romantic, like hugging and kissing.

(i just want to show my appreciation to Bittercup)

If i'm wrong, and some do exist, please link me to them, but i don't want to go banging every girl in the wasteland

I've been checking the nexus for ages, i have seen mods that let you have sex with basically every single NPC, but not a single one that lets you be nice and romantic, like hugging and kissing.

(i just want to show my appreciation to Bittercup)

If i'm wrong, and some do exist, please link me to them, but i don't want to go banging every girl in the wasteland

She will probably punch you if you try to hug her...

Romance in the Sand..? Nah mang, this is just not the place to look for that.

No one cares about romance, they just want dat nitty gritty. Good luck on your search.

It was a stupid idea anyway, oh well, i'll keep looking but i'll keep my expectations low.

Romance in the Sand..? Nah mang, this is just not the place to look for that.

No one cares about romance, they just want dat nitty gritty. Good luck on your search.

It was a stupid idea anyway, oh well, i'll keep looking but i'll keep my expectations low.

I actually worked on a mod once to add in actual dynamic npc relationship stuff. Never finished it though, way too much work for the amount of time I had to work on it.

Bittercup though... Not the best choice...

Edited by Tony the Wookie

• 3 weeks later...

I know there was recently a mod that let you romance Moira. And the Amy Wong mod had some slight romance to it... well, in that she eventually said "I love you." And other sappy things. There was never really an ability to reciprocate, or do anything romantic as far as I remember. I haven't used Amy in about three years.