How much FPS do you have?

Rage912

Range from about 70 to 120fps. I would probably estimate it spend most of its time around 80-90 though. If I use tapioks enhanced shaders it drops to 40 - 50 fps.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I use tapioks Ojo Bueno textures, but I keep setting s on high rather than ultra so I can get some extra FPS and keep the lowest at 70. Sometimes drops to 50 in a storm though even without enhanced shaders.

I often envy people who are insensitive to low FPS. Cranking this game to Ultra and using tapioks enhanced shaders with dynavision and cinema tech and my game looks literally stunning. But then I move the mouse and my stomach tries to jump out of my mouth and strangle my eyeballs. The bathesda engine maybe easy to mod, but my god it performs like a dog.

I often envy people who are insensitive to low FPS.

For me, it comes from FRAPS recording sessions that make me play at 10 - 15 FPS that span anywhere from a hour to 3. The main issue with me is that if there's stuttering. As long as there isn't, or at least not really noticeable, then I can play with it.

As for my FPS, currently it's ranging in 20 - 30, non-recording of course, much in thanks to a recent discovery by someone that you can find in the WARZONES thread. Again, I can live with a lower FPS, as I think I've gotten used to shooting with 10 - 15. Just takes some luck with it.

Wow!! I can never get that much lol.

Dam I really wish I had a new better computer.

I can only play with low settings but texture quality on high. That doesnt do much but hmmm.. IDC

I often envy people who are insensitive to low FPS.

For me, it comes from FRAPS recording sessions that make me play at 10 - 15 FPS that span anywhere from a hour to 3. The main issue with me is that if there's stuttering. As long as there isn't, or at least not really noticeable, then I can play with it.

As for my FPS, currently it's ranging in 20 - 30, non-recording of course, much in thanks to a recent discovery by someone that you can find in the WARZONES thread. Again, I can live with a lower FPS, as I think I've gotten used to shooting with 10 - 15. Just takes some luck with it.

Same here. I got so used to playing with low FPS that when I got into a small non cluttered area say Vault 34 or one of them I get about 50-60 FPS(IDK why) and its like this game is so perfect but I am not used to playing like that on CPU. PS3 is a whole nother story.

One interesting thing is that I can handle lower FPS when running CinemaTech and Dynavision. I know that sounds like a shameless self plug but I think it is because those mods soften things and make it more like a TV than a computer monitor. Or maybe the low frame rate looks more appropriate with CinemaTech? I can't actually play with Dynavision on because I never look at the crosshairs but I use it for screenshots and notice that it makes the game feel smoother.

Ok. I thought you wouldnt know how to play on low FPS lol :laugh:

Depends on what you mean by play. If I toggle to walk and slowly explore a place with CinemaTech and Dynavision on I can actually put up with fairly low FPS. As long as it stay between 40 and 60 I am ok. When using FRAPS I tend to cap it at 30 but I cannot put up with that for very long and I have to reduce mouse sensitivity quite dramatically. But when playing for real at running speed I need 60+ to feel immersion. And where possible I try to keep over 80+. I prefer to reduce details than to lose FPS. I am even worse on multiplayer :)