How much FPS do you have?

Rage912

I am glad i have a PC, because we can make our systems even better all the time. I believe Fallout NV in general has a FPS problem due to the hard drive not processing info fast enough to the CPU (ect. I am not exactly sure how a computer functions in every aspect, but i get the point.) Best solution is to buy two identical hard drives that processes memory fast and RAID them ( I think it means redundant array of inexpensive disks). Basically it reads off both hard drives at the same time, and doubles in output speed. With that, Fallout never stutters, and all the Distant LODs load just fine.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude 5000? Is that even necesary? I cannot play with NVSR. It stutters more and I still stay around 10-20 FPS

Well IDK what the problem is. I will try to use it again and try to make a video to it and see if it really lags or stutters while I film.

Range from about 70 to 120fps. I would probably estimate it spend most of its time around 80-90 though. If I use tapioks enhanced shaders it drops to 40 - 50 fps.

Can you talk about your rig,resolution,card,processor fans,memory,or it's a secret?

i7 [email protected] (watercooled) + DFI lanparty

radeon 5970 crossfire overlocked (watercooled)

6gb triple channel ram

128 gb SSD + 2TB raid

Coolermaster Sniper case + 2x200mm fans + 1x140mm fan + 3x120mm fans + 2x80mm fans

LG 120hz lcd screen @ 1920x1080

Razer Barracude sound card