Skyrim - CTD on any save action (auto save manager included)

Akrabra

Started a new Skyrim game about a week ago and i am 40 hours in. So far i have had one CTD and no other crashes or bugs. Last night after i was done with playing i saved the game and quit. When starting it up again today everything was fine until i tried to save and i got a CTD, and now this happens on every type of save. Autosave, quicksave, manual save in menu, save in console, using the Auto-save manager mod. I even rerolled back to an older save and it happens on it aswell.

My specs - 8192 GB 1600 HZ Ram

8350 FX AMD 8 Core processor

Asus Radeon R9 270X 4GB graphics card

I am using the legendary edition of Skyrim and Mod Organizer is my modding tool.

My load order -

Tried to upload the papyrus log, but it won't let me. Not sure why. I am guessing that i have to start a new game, but i want to know what the hell is wrong and if anyone has solved anything like this before.

My regards.

Edited by Akrabra

I know before a lot of the patching occured I encountered this issue with the Vaermina Temple (could not save during the quest/in the temple), but afaik that was fixed with one of the many Bethesda patches (as I've not encountered this kind of problem in a long time). You may have a corrupted save that's causing the problem - does the issue happen with a new game?

Started a new Skyrim game about a week ago and i am 40 hours in. So far i have had one CTD and no other crashes or bugs. Last night after i was done with playing i saved the game and quit. When starting it up again today everything was fine until i tried to save and i got a CTD, and now this happens on every type of save. Autosave, quicksave, manual save in menu, save in console, using the Auto-save manager mod. I even rerolled back to an older save and it happens on it aswell.

My specs - 8192 GB 1600 HZ Ram

8350 FX AMD 8 Core processor

Asus Radeon R9 270X 4GB graphics card

I am using the legendary edition of Skyrim and Mod Organizer is my modding tool.

My load order - http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

Tried to upload the papyrus log, but it won't let me. Not sure why. I am guessing that i have to start a new game, but i want to know what the hell is wrong and if anyone has solved anything like this before.

My regards.

that load order is a mess, that's what's wrong.

Bethesda Oblivion games all esm are masters, they load first ,esp's load last, yours you have them all mixed up.

what ever is used to sort them is wrong no matter what.

Even IF you Master updated the files, they can not run true loading like that.

Sample:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
JarlThrone.esp

Unofficial Pat

Bethesda Oblivion games all esm are masters, they load first ,esp's load last, yours you have them all mixed up.

what ever is used to sort them is wrong no matter what.

Even IF you Master updated the files, they can not run true loading like that.

Sample:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
JarlThrone.esp

Unofficial Patches are now flagged with the 1 bit to make them ESM, to better control their edits and compatibility. Mod Organizer does its own thing, to which I have no idea the method.

HOWEVER, that load order is a bit of a mess...at least compared to what I would sort, Try LOOT for help sorting according to popular submissions. I do not think that your mods are causing the issue.

Possible solution:

Please be sure that your SKSE_loader.exe and TESV.exe (and ENBInjector.exe if you use it) are allowed to run with admin rights. I suspect SKSE isn't getting write permissions either resulting from UAC normal behavior or AntiVirus suite with HIPS or Sandbox. (add to exclusions)

Hope that helps.

OMG mate that load order is catastrofic xDD
Mate,try having some kind of load order,where you feel confortable :D
For example,I always try to put patches at the top,then UI plugins,then lightning plugins,retexture plugins,then all other stuff,except if mod author really wants you to have some plugin on the spot he said to.Thats how I feel confortable when sorting plugins and my Skyrim has crashed only few times (when my weak PC couln't handle ENBs and retextures anymore :D ).