About why Bethesda took so long to release the next Game

daventry

Me personally, i would rather see them take 7 to 10 years on the next installment, only because i was so disappointed in Mass Effect 3's ending and the game itself, that's what happens when warmongers with greedy pockets, push for a unfinished product and expect the general public and consumers to happy with it, Whenever a company is involved in more than one franchise, it's best to sit patiently and wait for them to create something amazing vs pushing for a Christmas deadline to outsell the next COD or any other big title, this is a money making business, however more and more companies like EA are ruining the gaming franchise with lets see how much we make the first week vs, wow we put out another amazing title.

Ok for example lets set aside the big name companies we know for putting out big name RPG's EA, Bethesda, Bioware ect. Look at the Witcher series, Independent company who doesn't release any of thier products til it's to what they expect it should be, 2011 Witcher Assassin Of Kings made hand over fist, they had already started the creation process for the next installment, BUT! they didn't rush it's release date or give any false pretences to help boost sales, I'm not even a third into the Witcher 3 and it's Epic, not only are the graphics better than the second game, but the game over all is beautiful, It's this kind of creative freedom these teams need to put out great games. I love games as much as the next person, but if you rush something that is amazing, somewhere in the process it's going to lose that magic essence that made it popular in the first place.