What's your favourite mod?

VollenMakermixer

An Oblivion mod that I consider to be essential is CM Partners.

The last update was about two years ago. Since then script extenders have been updated and companion systems for the Fallout games like RR Companion Vault and NCCS have shown that the scripting is capable of doing so much more.

CM Partners is a great mod, but I'd love to see it updated to include features similar to those found in the newer companion systems. I just don't know enough about it to do it myself.

Ruin tail's Tale!

First quest based companion mod I ever played and it left a lasting impression. I haven't played the newer version though (I think the new one is version 3???) every time I tried to start the new one it crashes shortly after a large fire. The old version however will always holds good memories. :)

This is a tough one, but I have to say Cats and Rats. It has some compatability issues and I wish it used realistic domestic cat meshes, but when it comes to immersion nothing beats seeing a bunch of cats huddled in my doorway when it rains. Such a simple and not too useful mod, but the AI really makes it magic.

Deadly reflex V6, Golden Crest and REALSWORD series

DR6 gives oblivion not only gore, but a really funny combat mode with a fair variety in the matter of combat movements (i love throwing daggers to people)

Golden Crest is, by far, my favourite faction mod, longer than the main plotline, and really well done...

REALSWORD series gives a lot of variety in the matter of weapons and some armors, i always love variety in this matters, and... with DR6 the fight against humanoid NPC's are far more interesting and challenging, they have better weapons than vanilla due to the weapons mod, and more habilities in combat..

Edited by Ayatolah