Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Are there any mods out there that have anything to do with the styles and technology of the renaissance and early modern periods? (16th to early 19th centuries)

I'm talking puffy shirts, powdered wigs, early firearms and later flintlock muskets and pistols, tricorne and bicorne hats, extravagant uniforms, golden age piracy, rapiers, libertine rakes, etc.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are there any mods out there that have anything to do with the styles and technology of the renaissance and early modern periods? (16th to early 19th centuries)

I'm talking puffy shirts, powdered wigs, early firearms and later flintlock muskets and pistols, tricorne and bicorne hats, extravagant uniforms, golden age piracy, rapiers, libertine rakes, etc.

http://www.tesnexus.com/modules/members/index.php?id=412102

Ok Detectives... :biggrin:

Im looking for all the mods that add Artifacts to the game. Not weapon, armor, clothes...but stuff along the lines of Phitts Artifacts http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=29931

The artifacts in Lost Spires were a great addition to my display halls.

Ive seen one that adds Aylied dishes and stuff but cant find it...

any and all will be greatly appreciated. I dont know why but im a huge collector now that i got the Redecorator mod that allows you to hang stuff on walls or anywhere.. :thumbsup:

Thanx in advance

Ok Detectives... :biggrin:

Ive seen one that adds Aylied dishes and stuff but cant find it...

any and all will be greatly appreciated. I dont know why but im a huge collector now that i got the Redecorator mod that allows you to hang stuff on walls or anywhere.. :thumbsup:

Thanx in advance

I've found the Aylied clutter mod I think you are looking for. I don't have time to look for the other requested mods you ask, sory.

Meos Aylied Clutter

It doesn't show if you search for Aylied, but it shows if you search for clutter. It often sucks when you try to find mods based on their names, but it doesn't realy matter now.

Enjoy your Aylied clutter,

Cheers Pushkatu!

i meant clothing not armours sorry :3 try again pls

Ok i need the Balrog Helmet, which you get as trophy or something...

And I'm not sure from which mod you get it...Is it Midas spells, or maybe something separate? :o

Anyway...thanks in advance!

Cheers!!