Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder, does this video use the Ring Of Wings mod for flying, or is it his own self-made flying mod?

I don't need people to tell me about the wings/weapons/whatever, I know it's ancient_laws creations, and his creations are 95% 97% private and that. Just a note to those who doesn't know about it. I'm only interested in the flying mod used. If it is ROW, I might trouble myself to download OBSE just to use it.

Also, could someone points me to any HGEC stock clothing replacer mod? Unlike FF, which has its own official one, I can't seem to find any except for Colourwheel's. I don't really mind the size, after all, I'm just going to replace the shoes so those beggars' feet doesn't look malformed.

I wonder, does this video use the Ring Of Wings mod for flying, or is it his own self-made flying mod?

I don't need people to tell me about the wings/weapons/whatever, I know it's ancient_laws creations, and his creations are 95% 97% private and that. Just a note to those who doesn't know about it. I'm only interested in the flying mod used. If it is ROW, I might trouble myself to download OBSE just to use it.

Also, could someone points me to any HGEC stock clothing replacer mod? Unlike FF, which has its own official one, I can't seem to find any except for Colourwheel's. I don't really mind the size, after all, I'm just going to replace the shoes so those beggars' feet doesn't look malformed.

Check EVE HGEC.

Every single link I've managed to track down for the Race Balancing Project all lead to the homepage of some German forums. I even had Google translate for me and tracked down the thread about the mod there and the download links led to the same dead-end.

Is this mod actually available anymore, or should I just give up on it? I know Cobl has some of its changes, but Cobl gives the player rather limited control on just how much is changed/added, and I've not been too happy with it.

Is this the one?? http://tes.multimediaxis.de/?go=dlfile&fileid=215

Not sure if this is the one you are looking for since I found this quiet easily....I searched for Integration the Stranded Light and this was a requirement and a link was provided

Well dang, thank you chocobo_kyn. That's the only link I've seen that actually leads to it. That is the mod I was looking for. Now I can't help but wonder what "Integration the Stranded Light" is and why it has a direct link while the other places I checked are all outdated or something.

Interestingly enough, the readme link on that page does the same thing I was talking about earlier... this whole thing seems weird. The download comes with the readme though, of course, so that's not a problem.

Well dang, thank you chocobo_kyn. That's the only link I've seen that actually leads to it. That is the mod I was looking for. Now I can't help but wonder what "Integration the Stranded Light" is and why it has a direct link while the other places I checked are all outdated or something.

Interestingly enough, the readme link on that page does the same thing I was talking about earlier... this whole thing seems weird. The download comes with the readme though, of course, so that's not a problem.

Integration- The Stranded Light. I haven't started any of the quests yet though >.< even though I have it loaded for almost a year.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22320

Can anyone identify the armor used in this screenshot?

I'm not sure about the torso part, but the rest of the armor can be obtained from "House in Riverside" mod by Zeo. As the name implies, it adds a nice looking house to your game and includes various armors (also the one shown in your picture). You can find them in the testinghall. Maybe there is an easier way to access those armors instead to download the whole package, sadly I can't offer you any other options right now (only the author can do that, maybe).

Though the file is not available on Tesnexus, as far as I can tell, it is "legally" available on his blog:

Link

BTW: Speaking of house mods, maybe the community can help me on this one because I'm trying to find the house/room shown in the following pictures

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/thumbs/20980-1-1227099870.jpghttp://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/thumbs/24382-1-1242160730.jpg

Quite a few pictures I came across depicted that room, so it just got me interested and I would like to know if it is still available somewhere. Searched in the Top 100 for Castles, Palaces... category and on ORE but couldn't find it, maybe I was just blind or I didn't look hard enough (and I think those were the case...). So if anyone recognizes the place, then I would greatly appreciate it if you could link me to the file.

I was browsing either the forums or the screenshot section the other day and saw a couple shots of some very extravagant, over the top armor. Gold in color (not Thunderbird) and very ornamental, with large almost wing like structures sticking out on all sides. The armor was very impractical and looked like it was just for aesthetics (but then again most armor is) as the character was suspended in the air and the armor extended far beneath her, normally clipping through the ground.

I wish I had a picture to go with my description but maybe somebody spotted the same thing.

I'm looking for two kinds of mods.

1. One of them is a mod where enemies treat corpses a little more realistically. You might think this is a little... brutal, but let me put it this way, if a pack of wolves hunts you or someone else down and kills them, they are not just going to walk away like "well alright, that was fun. Who else can we hunt?" They are going to eat you. If you are attacked by a vampire, and you lose, and the vampire slays you, they are going to drink your blood. I want a mod where something like this happens if you are killed by an enemy that might actually have some survival reason for doing so.

2. Another is any kind of free running'esque mod. Is there any mod that atleast makes you role and take less damage if you are falling far enough where you actually would take damage? I would atleast like something like that. It would also be cool if there was a mod that made where you could wall kick or something, or run up walls for a very short time(think Assassins Creed)