• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyone know what is the name of this armor ? if can , a download link

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6733/08avatarmediumjpg.gif

Silverlight + Parts of Thunderbirds armor + A part of Shaiya (the chain going across the hip)

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28723

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28427

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=21175

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6214/08ava.png

Not sure about the helmet, but the armor on the right is pure Silverlight.

Try number 2:

I'm looking for a mod that adds exnemized equipable tattoos for the ring and/or tail slot.

edit: oh, and also I'm looking for a mod that adds a big*** hammer that would look good on a Paladin type character, some armor that also would, and some hair that is compatible with the vanilla races.

Can't help with the first one. I'm not sure something like that exists. Best I can say is search for "Tattoo."

For the second one, have you searched through the armor and weapon categories? There's several there that you can find.

Yeah, search for Tattoos, and then go into the CS, open up that plugin, create a new piece of armor (or if it exists as armor edit it), add the nif that's used(if new), and set it to one of the ring slots. Don't make it a clothing item however; the way rings work as clothing and as armor are so different that items that aren't specifically made for the hand or fingers actually don't work as articles of clothing due to the different mechanics it uses. (why did Bethesda set it up like that?) Also, make note that since they are rings, facial tattoos might suddenly appear floating in front of you when you attack something.

As for hammers, I've seen a few, but I don't think they are on TESNexus nor remember where they are for download.

Yeah, search for Tattoos, and then go into the CS, open up that plugin, create a new piece of armor (or if it exists as armor edit it), add the nif that's used(if new), and set it to one of the ring slots. Don't make it a clothing item however; the way rings work as clothing and as armor are so different that items that aren't specifically made for the hand or fingers actually don't work as articles of clothing due to the different mechanics it uses. (why did Bethesda set it up like that?) Also, make note that since they are rings, facial tattoos might suddenly appear floating in front of you when you attack something.

As for hammers, I've seen a few, but I don't think they are on TESNexus nor remember where they are for download.

I did, and I couldn't find any hammer that I like. I want a huge a hammer that has a really holy look to it. I want a hammer that is about as big as the hammer in this picture. That armor is way too skanky, even for me(look at sig), but that hammer is awesome.

Edit: Plus, this armor and weapon is meant for a male character.

Hm, yes. They look indeed like something nec01 would have created, at least from the textures. Thanks, I'll look what I can find. Maybe playing around with nec01's high-rez textures will help. What I definitely know is that the head mesh is not the head06 mesh used by the Moonshadow Elves or any of Xenius' races. Looks kinda like Ren's head to me. Ugh.

Also, about the beards. Have you tried Apachii's Heroes Store? There are some equippable beards / wigs included. I don't think you can make something like a decent looking beard with the facegen sliders because they just *ban me* up the face texture.

Wow, how could I miss that! I kenw Apachii Goddess Store, but not Heroes store. Those beards look really nice, even though isn't exactly what I was looking for. But what slot they fit in? Amulet? Correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't there a mod that enables equiping multiple rings and amulets just so you can equip stuff various things like that at the same time? I think I heard about it somewhere. If I'm right,could someone, please, tell me wich mod is it?

Also, yes, shame on me for saying that the sword on this picture was Frostmourne. But i'd love to know in wich mod I canfind it. Is it in the Apachii Heroes Store too?

Well, I'll check if I find some more beards around. Then i'll download some mods to improve the game graphic quality. I intend to download Natural Enviroments, Operation Optimization, and some fixes for water, light effects and stuff like that. I'm also thinking about Better Cities and Oblivion Texture Overhaul. But I'm not really sure, anyone that use those mods could please tell me if it's worth it?

And after that, maybe, I'll start effectively playing the game. lol

Wow, how could I miss that! I kenw Apachii Goddess Store, but not Heroes store. Those beards look really nice, even though isn't exactly what I was looking for. But what slot they fit in? Amulet? Correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't there a mod that enables equiping multiple rings and amulets just so you can equip stuff various things like that at the same time? I think I heard about it somewhere. If I'm right,could someone, please, tell me wich mod is it?

Also, yes, shame on me for saying that the sword on this picture was Frostmourne. But i'd love to know in wich mod I canfind it. Is it in the Apachii Heroes Store too?

Well, I'll check if I find some more beards around. Then i'll download some mods to improve the game graphic quality. I intend to download Natural Enviroments, Operation Optimization, and some fixes for water, light effects and stuff like that. I'm also thinking about Better Cities and Oblivion Texture Overhaul. But I'm not really sure, anyone that use those mods could please tell me if it's worth it?

And after that, maybe, I'll start effectively playing the game. lol

You have many different beards included in this mod iirc, not all are displayed in the screenshots. Concerning the mod which allows you to equip as many rings/amulets as you want, these kind of mods only work with vanilla items afaik. But I think the beards occupy the tail slot so if you don't play a beastrace (or any custom race with a tail) then there should be no problems.

I don't know if the sword is included in the Heroes Store, but it is most likely the case given the fact that the screenshot was taken directly in the Heroes Store.

I personally use Natural Environments and Better Cities. The first one is easy to install and enhances the game by a great amount of detail and atmosphere. Better Cities is another case, though. The cities are really looking amazing but the mod itself is a pain in the a** to install. There are many compability patches for other mods which you need to install if you are using these mods otherwise you will fuc* up some cells.